'Black Cloud' single sleeve design contest

Kewpie

Subscriber
We had a fun in Novemeber 2006:

The Official Sleeve Contest for IJWTSTBH Single

The FINAL for the Sleeve design contest

Let's have some fun to create your 'Black Cloud' single sleeve!

RULES
-Everyone can enter the competition, but one person per one design.
If you intend to enter competition, you should pick the best one.
You are not allowed to change your entry later.
If you post two or more, then you're not eligible to enter the contest.

-The winner will be decided by a poll, if more than 15 contestants, the mods select the finalists.

-It should be a CD or 7" sleeve, i.e. square.
Use photoshop or paint. If possibe, use the Polydor Logo and the font.

-If it's a photo from a film etc you're using, add a caption of the film title, actor etc.

-One of the B-side tracks should be "I'm Looking Forward to Going Back" (yes, it's listed on Warner Chapel Music).

Rules may be added / modified.

I don't have Photoshop, look forward to getting great stuff from you. :D

Entry will be closed Sunday 19th July 2009.

I'll post a poll Friday 24th July 2009.

Last edited:
I know that..It's just with the Boy Happy single, we KNEW that one was going to happen..I hope we don't jinx it. :o

Black Cloud would be a fun single, if you ask me :)

Having said that... I suppose I'm kicking it off? I always loved doing this sort of thing... though THIS was a real pain, since I had insane difficulty finding a picture that I felt was recent enough and good enough for a cover! I wish the one I settled on was more exciting. That's the hugest problem I have with this!

blackcloud.jpg

Overall very boring (as should be expected of me!) but... there you go! I'd have tacked a B-Side on but I really have no idea where to put it...

Awww, thank you very much Fuzzy, it's very nice. :)

FYI, you should check out our master Alf Burton's work in here

Having said that... I suppose I'm kicking it off? I always loved doing this sort of thing... though THIS was a real pain, since I had insane difficulty finding a picture that I felt was recent enough and good enough for a cover! I wish the one I settled on was more exciting. That's the hugest problem I have with this!

blackcloud.jpg

Overall very boring (as should be expected of me!) but... there you go! I'd have tacked a B-Side on but I really have no idea where to put it...

I cant believe this cover would be chosen, but I like it.

I like it! Good job. :) :thumb:

blackcloud.jpg

One of the B-side tracks should be "I'm Looking Forward to Going Back" (yes, it's listed on Warner Chapel Music).

:confused: so its official?

My entry would be a grainy black and white blow up of Julia's hand holding an airline ticket.

blackcloud.jpg

i think it looks amazing well done :thumb:

Wow, Mr Springfield, Julie and Lori's efforts are also really amazing!

Hope many more will be added. :)

Back
Top Bottom