Best Moz/Smiths Song To Dance To?

dazzak

Whether it be in your bedroom with your shirt off, in a club or at a Morrissey gig. As I'm typing this, I'm doing a fairly nice Courtney-Cox-in-that-Bruce-Springsteen-video dance to I Don't Mind If You Forget Me (the most Van Halen-sque of all Morrissey songs).

la la-la la-la sing your life...

this charming man always gets me dancing. and not in a pretty way... in a moz-like twitchy way. also greatest song to sing in the shower.
hey, wanna see a drunk guy singing along to you have killed me? here ya go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qWtuDC8Ekdg&search=you have killed me

oh, the things you can find on youtube...

Barbarism Begins at Home. and just recently, at a party, I heard Death of a Disco Dancer. After picking myself up off the floor from shock and awe, I started dancing and realized it's a great slow song to knock around to.

dazzak said:
Whether it be in your bedroom with your shirt off, in a club or at a Morrissey gig. As I'm typing this, I'm doing a fairly nice Courtney-Cox-in-that-Bruce-Springsteen-video dance to I Don't Mind If You Forget Me (the most Van Halen-sque of all Morrissey songs).

Courtney Cox, Bruce Springsteen and Van Halen in the same room.... Quick....where did I put that grenade?...

i pretty much dance about like an idiot to hatful and louder than bombs

The Queen Is Dead - the song that is

allnightchemist said:
Barbarism Begins at Home. and just recently, at a party, I heard Death of a Disco Dancer. After picking myself up off the floor from shock and awe, I started dancing and realized it's a great slow song to knock around to.

Barbarism Begins at Home is the correct answer.

everytime i put on a moz cd or dvd(at least twice a day) i dance to the music.
can't be helped. can't stop myself.
keeps me fit tho lol

Nice thread!
I'll type my top 5, cause it's hard to secide:confused:

1. Handsome Devil
2.Sweet And Tender Hooligan
3. This Charming Man
4. London
5. Last Of The Famous International Playboys

I danced some weeks ago in a cool club in Budapest "Bigmouth strikes again", AMAZING! but I'd prefer dance all night long "Panic"

Back
Top Bottom