Alexa Chung wears The Smiths

rifke posted the photo in the Musical sweaters - £160 - including The Smiths thread:

39094_alexa-chung-2-vogue-27jun16-getty_b_426x639.jpg

How To Wear Vinyl Trousers - British Vogue
Alexa pairs her trusty vinyl trousers with Hunter boots and a slogan knit; a match made in Glastonbury heaven.

Last edited:
Karl Lagerfeld should just shut up. He used to be fat bugger himself.

I feel like I'm supposed to know who she is or is it just because she's cute?

I don't know her either. It can be interesting to see how the smiths appeal resonates over the years through other artists be they actors musicians writers etc as well as common fans

she is one of the most boring british it girls ever and she's mostly loved by white girls because she used to date alex turner from the arctic monkeys :straightface:
Sounds about right. Not really her fault for having a photo taken of her and posted here as news though, unless she's wearing the shirt hoping to be noticed with it on.

Last edited:
she is one of the most boring british it girls ever and she's mostly loved by white girls because she used to date alex turner from the arctic monkeys :straightface:

When we're on that- Turner's current date (or whatever) is a devoted Smiths/Moz fan.

Well all Morrissey is celeb these days . Plus this woman has more about her that. Most thick Americans , who think they "Get" the smiths .
I'd rather she wear my top than 1000 crass indie kids
Those crass indie kids have more of a clue than you would think.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom