Milo Ventimiglia wears Moz shirt

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2016 (read-only)' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2016.

By Anonymous on Sep 14, 2016 at 6:53 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
    1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      damn! he used to be hot. What happened? he looks like shit now :(
    2. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Who? Joey Barton put on a bit of lard.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I think he looks great and much better than when he was younger. He is nearly 40 years old and that suits him ... and even the moustache doesn't look out of place.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      wish people would say who these people are when posting.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He looks like an utter prick.

Use Google you lazy bot
    6. marred
      marred
      I can't wait to see next who I've never heard of wearing a Morrissey/Smiths T shirt. Who will be next?

And who is the who?
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. countthree
      countthree
      Gilmore Girls and other TV shows, some films. He's sexy.
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Milo Anthony Ventimiglia is an American actor. He is known for his role as Peter Petrelli on the NBC television series Heroes. Ventimiglia's first career break was in the Fox series Opposite Sex, playing Jed Perry, the protagonist of the show.
    9. ACTON
      ACTON
      The pointing to his own T-shirt ruins it for me. Stupid modern obsession with always pointing out the obvious. Would have made an interesting photo if a mob hitman gave him a 'Mo Green' special of a bullet through the eye.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. marred
      marred
      Was he Rory's bad boy boyfriend? Wow he's all grown up now. I didn't recognise him at all.
    11. Calamine Lotion
      • Funny Funny x 2
    12. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      I don't have any hands and before you ask I typed this with my cock.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    13. Eric Hartman
      Eric Hartman
      I loved him in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I always think its nice to hear when anyone is a moz fan and they happen tO
      be in the public eye and tweeted it so what????????? u ppl are the most negative bunch of ass clingons.
      everyone has to be torn to pieces ON SOLOW so I say this good actor NICE T SHIRT SUITS HIM.. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LOVE TO U ALL
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    15. countthree
      countthree
      Sure. This makes Milo much more interesting. He's a great actor and always adds a touch of charm and personality to the characters he composes. I used to think he was destined for great roles. He has plenty of time ahead to show that. AND he is hot. That adds in show business.
      He deserves a chance with Woody Allen.
      Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    16. countthree
      countthree
      Yes. Maybe the moustache? I'm not sure about it :)
      Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    17. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      You're sweet. ;)
      " everyone has to be torn to pieces ON SOLOW "
      Don't let it bother you, it's only metaphorically.
      Just words and they cannot really harm you, for you know who you are and what you are.

Maybe there is a similarity with the shirt-toss that Moz does and after that the shirt has to be torn in pieces.
      It's a crazy world, this website but not really that much crazier than so-called real life.
      You are nice. :thumb:
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wow I did not recognize him either. Must be the facial hair. Looks bigger now as well. Wonder if hell keep It for the show reunion
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Joey Barton without the wrinkles and bags under the eyes, if only Joey dint smoke crack!! lol