morrissey frink thread!

Oohh My Gaawwwd! :horny: :horny: :horny:
If it exits, hell is the place where I'll be spending eternity for my thoughts. :blushing:
I think I had the same thoughts.

Good thing I don't believe in hell. :)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITN95xHRBn8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITN95xHRBn8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

my fave bit is 12-21 seconds..
*you'll need ice* ;)
Wonderful...
You have inspired me to put the "Malady" DVD on and watch the Tomorrow video...
Thanks!

Thank you :)
I'm quite glad to be de-lurking.

...I was going through my photobucket and found this, I made it years ago.
mozkitty2.jpg

:lbf:

Hey Viva Pffft.! I recently emerged from the lurk, too. Nice to make yer aquaintance *doffs cap*

Talking of cheeky photoshops, this is my current wallpaper :)
kissmyarse.jpg

well thats a signing session^..of course people couldnt resist to kiss him:flowers:..i re read one of my fanzines again where lots of meetings with tha man are desribed and a girl decribed her meeting on one of the signing session and how she politely ask him if she can kiss him on the cheek as this was prob the last chance that she could ever ask him that..he was like: "of course! " and she did go for it...i couldnt do that I think if i ever met him ....i would be happy with a handshake in RL when i would go to that kind of recod signing store meetings and rather imagine kiss him;-)..i remember when he walk down the stage in bremen and looking for someone to talk, passed me by ( my first time in first row) but having short eye contact, and i was way too nervous to stretch my hand out for the mike..maybe next time i have more "balls"

(i love the pics btw.there is a huge row of them out of that signing session^..

306.jpg

That barrier is great because you can use those ledges as a springboard for projecting yourself on stage!! lol

I think I had the same thoughts.

Good thing I don't believe in hell. :)

Um ditto. Kind of goes along what I was thinking when I saw this one:blushing:

and viva pffft - love your pussy, er kitty, pic. :D

Hey Viva Pffft.! I recently emerged from the lurk, too. Nice to make yer aquaintance *doffs cap*

Talking of cheeky photoshops, this is my current wallpaper :)

Nice! :lbf:

By the way, I love the 'You have killed me' video, it's so simple, but so...Nice. Criminal Moz = frinky? I mean, he is in handcuffs.

My father was sitting on the couch next to me as I scanned this thread and he said of this photo:
2000.jpg

"The first thing I'd do is shave off those sideburns. I don't know why he thinks he's Elvis 'cause he ain't." which at first seems like a dis but is actually a compliment of the highest degree, nothing against Elvis in particular, of course.

Then I showed him a photo of his current sideburns and he thought they were better. Then he accused him of being too skinny citing his vegetarianism. I didn't have time to dig up the tubby tummy shots.

I hate how everyone thinks they have a right to say anyone is "too" this or "too" that. Why can't we accept each person's face and body as they are?

I'm talking to myself as well. I'm forever judging people on their hairstyles. I need to stop that. I have my daughter doing it now too. :[

Seriously, what is behind that push to criticize? What makes humans so prone to it? It's so ugly and unnecessary.

Some lovelies from tours of yesteryears

heat o' moz nips self-drying his shirt . . . . . . . . . . . . . while moist fingers glisten

mozsweat.jpg

Oohh My Gaawwwd! :horny: :horny: :horny:
If it exits, hell is the place where I'll be spending eternity for my thoughts. :blushing:

Awww, don't know about what you believe, thought that most churches agreee that to

cherish and delight in G'ds creatures ....
... amusing oneself and others in contemplation of possibilities/ opportunities ... shouldn't book you a place in hell

what truly makes you blissful is blessed, isn't it?

Or a tingle somewhere near the stomach ...

chica8.gif

brxboy0.gif

brxbig2.gif

That made me laugh out loud. (I can't believe anyone actually likes it!) Okay, I'm going to work today, so I'll be able to sit there writing...just for you! :lbf:

Oh, I avoided it. At first? I was all: Oh, this is going to be so embarrassing. I mentioned it to a friend and she said: I'm not even gonna look at it! It HAS to be awful.

Thing is? It's GREAT!

XD

If you don't rescue Johnny I'm gonna find you and smack you. Heeheehee.

Thank you :)
I'm quite glad to be de-lurking.

...I was going through my photobucket and found this, I made it years ago.
mozkitty2.jpg

:lbf:
haha that reminds me of something

this:

Uncut 2006 Magazine
"Moz plays our quickfire either/ or game"

-Lucille Ball or Hylda Baker? "Lypsinka"

-Channel 4 or BBC 4? "Channel 4 because of Shameless, but certainly NOT because of the Impotence Of Being Morrissey."

Ian Brown or Ian Curtis? "Neither. James Maker instead."

-Man Utd or Man City? "ManUre"

-Preston North End or Burnley? "Always Burley"

-Berndard Manning or Jim Bowen? "Odd Ken Dodd"

-Damien Hurst or Tracy Emin? "Linder Sterling" <--

-Thora Hird or Judi Dench? "Thora Hird"

-Blackpool or Las Vegas? "No difference"

-Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez? "Hell isn't hot enough for either"

-24 Hour Party People or Velvet Goldmine? "24 Hour Party People"

-The Rakes or The Kooks? "The Rakes"

-Julian Cope or Pete Burns? "Burns"

-Newsnight or That Was The Week? "Newsnight"

-Tom Ford or Stella Mcartney? "Stellar Mcartload"

-Jaguar or Lexus? "XK8"

-Peaches Geldof or Chantelle? "No, thanks"

-Cats or Dogs? "Pussies"
looool

-Superman or Batman? "Bruce Wayne and his youthfu ward Dick Grayson"

-Kevin Bacon or Matt Dillon? "Billy Crudup"

-Friday or Saturday? "Everyday is like Sunday"

-Tylenol or Advil? "Anadin Extra"

-Sneeze or yawn? "Sneeze"

-Italy or England to win the World Cup? "Italeeeeee!"

-Pen or Pencil? "Poison"

-Old Wembley or New Wembley? "Old"

-Banarama or Girls Around? "The Slits"

-Eyes or Smile? "Smile"

-Heaven or Hell? "This is hell, Nor am I out of it"

-Heath Legder or Jake Gylennhaal? "Yes, Heath No Heath"

-Birthday or Christmas? "Avoid both"

-Loved and lost or never loved at all? "I only know the latter"

-Lynch of Lean? "Lean, Oliver Twist- 'What right have you to butcher me?"

-Phone call or email? "Never been known to pick up the phone"

-Death while sleeping or while on stage? "Just let it be quick"

Oh, I avoided it. At first? I was all: Oh, this is going to be so embarrassing. I mentioned it to a friend and she said: I'm not even gonna look at it! It HAS to be awful.

Thing is? It's GREAT!

XD

:eek: Now I'm immensely paranoid that you were preparing a noose, just for me. :) But still pleased you like it. (And that I get to live). I wrote some more at work today. Hopefully there'll be an update soon.

-Heaven or Hell? "This is hell, Nor am I out of it"

He quotes Marlowe! He quotes my favourite Marlowe play! *explodes* :horny:

after all its a frink thread so I had to add pics, hadn't I?

Sneeze or yawn? "Sneeze"

I find it really cute for some reason :)

spontaneous association (for nor particular reason) :p

someone explained an orgasm as an whole-body-sneeze-experience (hopefully longer)

... hmm :cool: :confused:

wish'd allergies would work like that :blushing:

and a potential pre-sneeze pic
moz_pal34.jpg

after erm .... sneeze
mozwolftrap14.jpg

and this for delighted memories of orgasms /after the sneeze

qmagazine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom