Zagreb - Zagreb Fair, Hall 9 (Dec. 12, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / How Soon Is Now? / Certain People I Know / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by K. and Pit Maravich (order not 100%).

Last edited:
^
Can anyone translate please? My Serbian is a bit rusty and I despise the butchering Google Translator does. Please?
There is nothing special in this article, it says the sound was fine, that Morrissey looks fantastically healthy (though they mentioned that it may be the last gig of him for the city).

Here's some video I shot:

Enjoy! ;) Will probably post some pictures too, later in the day. (I'm sorry that most of the videos are so short, but I was trying to balance filming and experiencing ... :p) It really was a phenomenal evening! :)

P.S. Yes, it did look to me like Morrissey was crying while singing Smiler With Knife as well ...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is/was simply perfect. WHY wasn't I there... Oh dear God, he is not (just) human.

When he wiped the tears after " You'll be ok" then said "I know" I almost lost it. Please stop worrying me, Moz.

Was he using an inhaler?

I can't tell if he was wiping swear or tears.

I think it was an inhaler, for me, it gives me alot of understanding why He cancelled gigs past year

Singin in sometimes bad conditions concerning airhumidity inside, smoke etc. could've done real damage fysicly

the song was amazing live Thanks anonymouswithapolgies , Matja and docinwestchester for the others, as always

and thay say he's mentall...OCPD 1965...

Last edited:
He seemed upset during that song.

yeah cause when Boz started his acoustic part, the fans started clapping hands, half of that didn't know what Morrissey was singin about,
think that made Him a bit sad, He wanted or hoped to do the song with the audience only staring in in awe, some did, lots not

'and they say he's mentall'...Match of the day, time...BBC please me...

Last edited:
sounds like a fantastic show. smiler with knife, great lyric but i dont care for the tune so to speak but maybe i just need to hear it live. its to kitchen sinky for my tastes. weird he doesnt wear a belt. in agreement that the pic is amazing

Fred is a singer and says it is tough. He has a cold right now and it's opened his eyes to how difficult it must be fore Moz to tour like this...especially at 55. Definitely has to take a toll on his health/voice.

Moz has been a trooper on this tour. I think he knows he has to finish a for if he wants insurance again.

Smiler with knife was breathtaking , so much passion, much better live

I went cd shop to buy morrissey cd and boy who works there tould me morrissey came there today and bought the last one.funny thing is there were some johnny marr cd's on morrissey shelve but morrissey didn't take any comment.he also asked a girl where he can eat some pizza...

Typical Betty she once went in hospital and Tosserrey pulled a gig to visit her ! She only had a high BP ffs !
I don't give a shit I'm gonna tell the kids to do her house over with the stencils, it's cool Tosserrey says so.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You are a very sad freak, I pity you.

I went cd shop to buy morrissey cd and boy who works there tould me morrissey came there today and bought the last one.funny thing is there were some johnny marr cd's on morrissey shelve but morrissey didn't take any comment.he also asked a girl where he can eat some pizza...

Where? He bought his own cd?

You are a very sad freak, I pity you.

Do you also pity the false God you worship, silly Steven for his comments about Kate Windsor admitted to hospital for morning sickness then being held responsible for the death of a nurse ?
Well ! Do you ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Back
Top Bottom