Zagreb - Zagreb Fair, Hall 9 (Dec. 12, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / How Soon Is Now? / Certain People I Know / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by K. and Pit Maravich (order not 100%).

Last edited:
These band shirts and making me think I should truncate my kitten's name from Car Wash to Cash. Take out the WAR. He gets his balls removed Tuesday, bless his freaky little heart. My mom csught him crawling up a picture frame like a ladder on the side of the wall. He's going bananas with teenage kitten balls and a cat in heat rubbing her puss on the door taunting him like a little whore. True story.

These band shirts and making me think I should truncate my kitten's name from Car Wash to Cash. Take out the WAR. He gets his balls removed Tuesday, bless his freaky little heart. My mom csught him crawling up a picture frame like a ladder on the side of the wall. He's going bananas with teenage kitten balls and a cat in heat rubbing her puss on the door taunting him like a little whore. True story.

I don't really like what you're implying.

And the relevance of this to Morrissey's onstage appearance in Zagreb is what? Please keep on topic.

best
BB

There are hundreds of more posts on Tosserrey's cheese rider page !
And that's a fact.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

This.

Thanks Eurydice for the clip. From this angle it seems Jesse is concerned/looking at Moz when he missed the lines for "when my last breath falls away / smiler trust me when I say"
also after you see Moz "punching" his own face. I didn't catch that in the other clip of Smiler from Zagreb
I hope Moz is OK and I hope he can feel the love from those of us that love him.

Damn. I'm still shaken by seeing this. Please be ok, Moz.

Thanks MatjazG!! LOVE the Dobro veče!

Here's some video I shot:

Enjoy! ;) Will probably post some pictures too, later in the day. (I'm sorry that most of the videos are so short, but I was trying to balance filming and experiencing ... :p) It really was a phenomenal evening! :)

P.S. Yes, it did look to me like Morrissey was crying while singing Smiler With Knife as well ...

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be correct order, only doubt is the position of Paris:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia/ Smiler With Knife / How Soon Is Now? / Certain People I Know / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

Another clip from a slightly different angle of "Smiler." I just wanna snuggle him. :(

This was tough to watch. Not sure why I waited until Monday morning in my office, because now I'm a teary mess at my desk…

What a gorgeous, painful song.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was tough to watch. Not sure why I waited until Monday morning in my office, because now I'm a teary mess at my desk…

What a gorgeous, painful song.

It's always been one of my favorites from the LP from the start. When he sings Smiler live, though, the intensity is startling and leaves me swimming in tears. This is one of his best songs.

20ivy2p.jpg

It's always been one of my favorites from the LP from the start. When he sings Smiler live, though, the intensity is startling and leaves me swimming in tears. This is one of his best songs.

20ivy2p.jpg

Is there a video that is this close for this song?

That's a great shot of him. When both his hands suddenly fly to his face, it makes me upset. I didn't notice the punching of his own head action either in the previous clip. The different angles tell different tales. I can't help but assume that he was wrought with emotion while singing this song this time and his emotions got away from him. I wonder if the punching was an effort to make light of his tears by acting silly and/or deflect his possible embarrassment?

I don't know. I've seen him do that before - punching. Maybe a little bit of both. I can't see why he should feel embarrassed. As he said, "I am human" and we know that he's incredibly sensitive. "It's alright".

Where Smiler is Doctor, and Knife is Scalpel.

I think the punching was embarrassment over the crying, which he appeared to do when he went to the drum stand. I also noticed Jesse watching him when he was wiping his eyes.

It's upsetting.

As I have said god knows how many times, I have no interest he anything he says or any of his views. I like his music and that is all. You are nothing but a troll. You try to link someones pain to Morrissey and his comments. My mate also has no interest in Morrisseys comments or views either but has to endure your spiteful posts when all he wanted to do was see the playlist from Zagreb.

You are a nasty piece of work and if there is such a thing as fate, one day you may live to regret the disgusting comments you have made today.

You're no better than the three b scum suckers.
You like his music but have no interest in what he says or his opinions?? Delusional.
Like saying you love your mum apart from everything she says and does. Halfwit.

Do you also pity the false God you worship, silly Steven for his comments about Kate Windsor admitted to hospital for morning sickness then being held responsible for the death of a nurse ?
Well ! Do you ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You pissed Ben? That makes no sense whatsoever.
You worship the man more than any of us! Who you trying to kid?

Back
Top Bottom