your fav band that people on here hate

wow, all of those bands would rank very high on my worst bands in the world-list... no offence.

... are you serious about being into green day?

Yes, well, bits and pieces of their discography. I love American Idiot, Warning: and nimrod have their moments, Dookie is okay. So I like them, I don't love them like I love Morrissey, I'm not a true fan of Green Day. I admitted being ashamed of liking FOB :o, and I only like the early stuff of Elton John, and still a little bit ashamed about that. :o But Duran Duran is a great band that is completely misrepresented by a few hits (which are still good though), so people should never claim to know them considering how diverse and superior their obscure stuff is, and despite pointing that out about their hits vs. obscure stuff I have no shame in liking them. And I just plain love Weezer and have no shame about it, their hits aren't their best stuff, but they are great and it is easier to see that about Weezer than with the others. :cool:

Sid Owen & Dean Gaffney's band

Sideano

My Chemical Romance (a few fans on here though, slummy, spmorrissey, and the above poster)
Weezer (that's a maybe, and I think Robby said he liked them once)
Duran Duran (Viva and Strangey like them)
Green Day (spendy likes them)
Elton John (Viva is a fan too)
Fall Out Boy (Viva likes 'em too)
AFI (another maybe, but I know Viva and Strangey like them)

But on those seven it seems a majority of the board doesn't like them...

I must admit Im a Duran Duran fan :o

I love their first self titled album. I love all that new romantic stuff :D. I also like Rio as thats the first one I got. :D

I love their first self titled album. I love all that new romantic stuff :D. I also like Rio as thats the first one I got. :D

Both fine choices. ;) I think from those two albums my favorites are Friends of Mine and either Hold Back the Rain or The Chauffeur respectively. How about you? I'm just so pleasantly surprised to find another Duran Duran fan amongst the Morrissey crowd, because I've found a lot of Morrissey fans amongst the Duran Duran crowd. :)

Both fine choices. ;) I think from those two albums my favorites are Friends of Mine and either Hold Back the Rain or The Chauffeur respectively. How about you? I'm just so pleasantly surprised to find another Duran Duran fan amongst the Morrissey crowd, because I've found a lot of Morrissey fans amongst the Duran Duran crowd. :)

I love The Chauffeur, its always been my favourite from "Rio". From the first album I would say "Planet Earth" and "Careless Memories" .

A lot of grossness going on in this thread... :(

Let's get out of here Chica!

I'm my favorite. Why don't people like me?

Morrissey is hot though.

Oh, Paris, you're really funny. How did you get into Moz? Are you trying get new fans? (Of course i believe it is the real Paris speaking here)

Hi Kuiper, i'm a Duran Duran fan too. :)

I'm one the greatest Electric Soft Parade fans. They are not hated, no, but nobody seems to know them. I started a thread about them and there have been no answers.

Back
Top Bottom