Death of Heather (shoegazing band wear Moz shirt)

Death Of Heather

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirk Blaggard

Good fecking luck to em
As my freind said
"If you are American and suburban Smiths and Joy Division are the two best bands . The Brits offer something less vulgar

JD for those who are searching their soul to the point of heavy medicine,
Anger and desperatiton feed anxiety and an endless winter - at least until you find some kind of point to it all.
Meanwhile..
Smiths are a less "heavy " occupation
They and the fans at the ultimate romantics, Who in spite of everything have a sense of hope
Iromy, wit and style as their defense, at least. until their ate 40s .
When they realize that the Brits are simply blaggers whos sarcasm masks a self hatred and mean spirit that reduce 43% of the population to either /or alcholism, drug addiction, pill popping, heat attack related to a piss poor diet and thr inability to enjoy anything that was crested 5 years after they turned 16 "

B

Buggsie Kempt

Desperate young band in search of a following:
"if you are fans of those legendary bands, do listen to us as well".

Oh no, but good try.

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
I have that Cure tshirt from their Bloodflowers tour in Sydney in 2000 when I lived there. Errr it doesn't fit me anymore.

I have that Joy Division tshirt which I bought a few months ago and errrr it's getting tight.

I don't have a Moz tshirt anymore cos I don't fancy getting my head kicked in by random lager louts. I do have some Smiths tshirts but errrr.....they're getting tight.

🐈🐈🐈

Good fecking luck to em
As my freind said
"If you are American and suburban Smiths and Joy Division are the two best bands . The Brits offer something less vulgar

JD for those who are searching their soul to the point of heavy medicine,
Anger and desperatiton feed anxiety and an endless winter - at least until you find some kind of point to it all.
Meanwhile..
Smiths are a less "heavy " occupation
They and the fans at the ultimate romantics, Who in spite of everything have a sense of hope
Iromy, wit and style as their defense, at least. until their ate 40s .
When they realize that the Brits are simply blaggers whos sarcasm masks a self hatred and mean spirit that reduce 43% of the population to either /or alcholism, drug addiction, pill popping, heat attack related to a piss poor diet and thr inability to enjoy anything that was crested 5 years after they turned 16 "
Errrrr, didn’t you publicly announce that your lad was in bother with the police recently? Pot kettle or are you blagging Blaggard.

The Seeker of Good Songs

I'm going with the theory that the photographer or their publicist/handler dressed them in this manner to get some "western" attention. The shirts don't fit these guys; who wears a t-shirt where the sleeves go down past the elbows, unless you are borrowing someone else's. But, whatevers.

Stephen Hofmann

I have that Cure tshirt from their Bloodflowers tour in Sydney in 2000 when I lived there. Errr it doesn't fit me anymore.

I have that Joy Division tshirt which I bought a few months ago and errrr it's getting tight.

I don't have a Moz tshirt anymore cos I don't fancy getting my head kicked in by random lager louts. I do have some Smiths tshirts but errrr.....they're getting tight.

I somehow don't think any lager louts would care....unless they were inebriated middle-class, lefties.

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Please move tbis thread to off topic and sack the moderator who posted it as a homepage 'story'.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom