Wrestling with Russell

Re: Clip online of "Wrestling with Russell"

wow thanks a lot to both of you :)

I love when he does this :D
rusyor1.gif

Thank you "jeane" and thank you "Claudia" :)

I have downloaded "part 1" - with jeane's link - but doesn't seems to work !? ... Or do I have a problem with my computer !?

Dear God please help me !!!!

the sooner Moz distances himself from this fool, the better.

Im just glad that through the 'Manuelgate' scandal nobody dragged Moz's name into it because he is linked to both Ross and Brand.
I can't stand both and I certainly don't see what Moz does in Brand, is it because he's supposed to be fashionable in England? Well I'm English and everyone I know can't stand him. I'm 22, as are my mates, so I should really be in the age group that finds him 'trendy', at least by definition of the popular media.

He's just a sleaze.

Im just glad that through the 'Manuelgate' scandal nobody dragged Moz's name into it because he is linked to both Ross and Brand.
I can't stand both and I certainly don't see what Moz does in Brand, is it because he's supposed to be fashionable in England? Well I'm English and everyone I know can't stand him. I'm 22, as are my mates, so I should really be in the age group that finds him 'trendy', at least by definition of the popular media.

He's just a sleaze.

Maybe your trendy-barometer is set too sensitive?
There's nothing to fear from Low Culture, you know :p

oh yeah, I dont go around judging all aspects of 'low' culture, I'm quite low myself, haha. I just can't stand him!

...I was most (to say the least...truly)dissapointed to find out it had nothing to do with Russel Crowe, out-takes from "Glad he ate her", or mobile phones being thrown at serfs.....oh, the squalor of my mind.......

He's just a sleaze.

Yes a sleaze - precisely why Moz likes him, as well as being witty, articulate, and above all a fan.

You and your friends are boors and moronic boors at that. Then again you are from the schitzophrenic town that is Warrington so that is to be expected!

watched Russell Brand in Liverpool last night, he played about 7 smiths songs in a roll before in came on stage (so happy) and there is a 2 page feature in his concert programme.
it's an extract from " wrestling with Russell" and a few stills unfortunately I can not get photobucket to accept the scans.

Back
Top Bottom