Who in your minds eye is moderator who is most sexy here?

Who in your minds eye is sexiest moderator here?

• DavidT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vulgar

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Uncleskinny

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • SRA

• MJP

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Bored

• Andy Matts

• Sphinx

• Dazzak

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Do you think? Such as....????

I think I've been confused for some one else.

Or am I just confusing some one else? I never can work out which is more applicable.

Oh, how I love all of the very SIMPLE things in life.

and Cod, if i am not mistaken (and i don't think i am), Sphinx is a female too! :p

Correct - it would be difficult for me to disguise the fact!

vicarinatutugal, Sphinx, and indiegirl100, are hereby requested to post sexy (yet tasteful) pics.

Cod - that is some task I'm off to buy gauze and enough vaseline to smear the lens! (I'm only speaking for myself - I'm sure the other two are lovely)

Oh dear. I suppose the only equitable thing now is to withdraw my vote? Very well.

vicarinatutugal, Sphinx, and indiegirl100, are hereby requested to post sexy (yet tasteful) pics.

vicarinatutugal (cat owner) and Sphinx (cat breed) are currently shortlisted.

ha ha! I have to laugh, if you insist you may look at my face only.. http://www.myspace.com/vicarinatutugal at my very underused myspace page.
Please wear dark glasses when looking.
Indiegirl100 is indeed also a girl.

no one - I promised I would consider it if I survived getting to 100 posts.........

I am nothing like you expect

well, sphinx, you think i am blind? clearly you passed that milestone long ago!
you still in the process of deliberation or something? ;)

also, has your other half enacted moz derobing lately? ;)

or something
oh, i guess this something has something to do with buying gauze and vaseline, right?

only when he thinks his luck is in ;)
you have a good memory

LOL! i hope for your sake he has been getting lucky lately! ;)
thanx for the memory comment. i think that is the only thing i have that is good........................................................

add: ooooh, sphinx - coming out of your shell!!!! bout time, huh? (just saw new descriptor!) :) does this have something to do with cod and me providing gentle nudging?

Last edited:
add: ooooh, sphinx - coming out of your shell!!!! bout time, huh? (just saw new descriptor!) :) does this have something to do with cod and me providing gentle nudging?

you win - this is me - for a short while - then I return to hiding behind Morrissey

you win - this is me - for a short while - then I return to hiding behind Morrissey

clearing throat...and just what have you been trying to hide all this time? and why? guess it is much harder to hide in "real" life.....;) ;)

add: just don't go back to hiding behind MOZ until Cod gets a good look at you! he would surely be disappointed to only be able to read these posts about it!!!!!

add: just don't go back to hiding behind MOZ until Cod gets a good look at you! he would surely be disappointed to only be able to read these posts about it!!!!!

but that would add to the mystery..........

at some point I will play fair and add myself to the members photos section - for now I'll leave you with my best points hidden behind Moz;)

wow, so that was all really just for me since it was so short-lived, huh?

funny, because i might not really have even been in here? would you have kept your pic on there until my reply? ;)

I set a 30 minute window - as I am supposed to be working - this gave me time for my tasks and to check back........

you must remember that I read far more than I write - so I often see how quickly you reply and timed it based on a good guess

ooh, you are a smarty aren't you! and actually, i wish you would write more too.... maybe consider it, for me? how about if i wink at ya? would that help? ;)

edit: and just a little funny bit to add to your "just supposed to be working", when i actually start working for the day, this site is blocked from my use because it would be too tempting.... i work at home you see.

Last edited:
Indiegirl100 is indeed also a girl.
Oh, I wouldn't be too sure of that. Not so very long ago, on the old forum, Ian hacked some poor user's account and imported my pic and user-info into their profile. For several days I was known as Mozzersgirl. :mad:

edit: and just a little funny bit to add to your "just supposed to be working", when i actually start working for the day, this site is blocked from my use because it would be too tempting.... i work at home you see.

What software do you use? Anything free to download and easy to use? I seriously need it! :p

Back
Top Bottom