Where IS Kuiper?

Unwitting Observer

i buried paul
Anyone? Anyone?

He disappeared without a trace over a year ago. Someone posted that someone (a mod?) had accessed his account and posted *1* weird outta the blue message to explain.

I was reading over some old threads yesterday and looked at all the old Kuiper conspiracy theories.

So what happened to him? He had thousands of posts and was immensely popular.

Surely someone knows?

Dead. Or his account has been hacked by Viva and/or Kewpie, which is probably worse than death.

Definitely not dead. Heard from him awhile back after that rumor made the rounds. Not sure what he's up to, tho.

Definitely not dead. Heard from him awhile back after that rumor made the rounds. Not sure what he's up to, tho.

Why did he leave so suddenly? :confused: It seems he had a lot of friends here, etc.

Last edited:
It's horrible when people just disappear.Okay most we don't know other than the persona they have on here but thinking something bad might have happened to them isn't nice.

Why start a thread about someone you don't even know? I don't understand why this thread? If someone can enlighten me?

To quote EOH

2vkz4tf.gif

Why start a thread about someone you don't even know? I don't understand why this thread? If someone can enlighten me?

I was wondering that. The person either doesn't know how to send a private message or just wants to start something. Starting something can be entertaining, but "Kuiper" was a friend to some of us, and speculation about his alleged death is offensive.

I was wondering that. The person either doesn't know how to send a private message or just wants to start something. Starting something can be entertaining, but "Kuiper" was a friend to some of us, and speculation about his alleged death is offensive.

I can see how that would be offensive but I don't think this person meant any harm.

I can see how that would be offensive but I don't think this person meant any harm.

That could be true. I don't know them. Speculating about things like this is not nice though. It's nothing personal.

I've not seen Hatfull for a while either. Or maybe I don't go to the same threads as everyone else.

hmmmmmmm

I've not seen Hatfull for a while either. Or maybe I don't go to the same threads as everyone else.

hatfull logged yesterday, but didn't make any post.

She's busy lately and hardly comes here.

People come and go.

Back
Top Bottom