What song are you listening to right now?

That was wonderful evennow. I`m a fan of The Beatles too. I grew up with their music being played around the house thanks to my wonderful Mother who was also a fan. Thanks for that evennow. I`m listening to my Beatles playlist on Spotify right now currently playing is If I Fell.

That was wonderful evennow. I`m a fan of The Beatles too. I grew up with their music being played around the house thanks to my wonderful Mother who was also a fan. Thanks for that evennow. I`m listening to my Beatles playlist on Spotify right now currently playing is If I Fell.

The Beatles catalog of music is so deep and wide that I find it hard to believe than anyone can say that they don't like at least one of their songs. I tend to go for their slower songs like this one:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom