What song are you listening to right now?

Cause both songs featured in a 2008 movie starring Kim Basinger that made me long for Christmas.

Thanks to Urbanus for making me a fan of Kent. Studied this a bit online and this was their debut single:

Same song translated to my first language:

That song is called "When it's blowing on the moon" I think.

Ok, onto this and a song called "I don't want to be afraid":

Honey in the poncho!

This is so me:

Amazing debut album and so playful in so many ways.

A song about Urbanus the nihilist:

Might be Jenna but it might be for her as well, I am no longer sure of anything.

You can't go wrong with a guy from Sweden that dresses like Bob Dylan performing a song inspired by Morrissey's "Jack the ripper" in front of his hometown fans in Stockholm.
This guy is 61 now but over the years always looked the same.

"This is no downer song that you should worry about".

"Don't ever let them in" featuring the finnish Eskilstuna guitarist Heikki Kiviaho.

You can't go wrong with a guy from Sweden that dresses like Bob Dylan performing a song inspired by Morrissey's "Jack the ripper" in front of his hometown fans in Stockholm.
This guy is 61 now but over the years always looked the same.

"This is no downer song that you should worry about".

"Don't ever let them in" featuring the finnish Eskilstuna guitarist Heikki Kiviaho.

Not guitarist, the bassist in the camo pants.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom