Votes: 15 22.4%
  • 2004- You Are the Quarry Tour

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • 2006- Tour of the Tormentors

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • None, he sucks in concert!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted 2006 but thats just because its the only time I've seen him live. I also really liked the setlists of the 2002 tour.

everyone has liked morrissey since day one.. dont try and sound so significant

Oh dear.
May I suggest you re-read what I wrote, before spouting off inanely....if it's not too difficult for you to comprehend a little gentle irony. If it is, please ignore.

Unnamed tour for me ( Dublin October 2002 ) without a doubt. It was also good to see him after a long absence and to hear new stuff. Also he had aged wonderfully in the lost years, into a truly confident performer who still knew how to work it.

My number 2 is Kill Uncle tour!

It would have to be Kill Uncle. I saw him 3 times on that tour Dundee,Liverpool and Hanley and it was amazing, total Mozmania especially Liverpool.Cant believe it was so long ago.For anyone who didnt see this tour forget the Dallas Dvd and watch The Hammersmith odeon video/dvd bootleg from a Japanese tv broadcast which is the best document of the tour by a country mile.
Alan

It would have to be Kill Uncle. I saw him 3 times on that tour Dundee,Liverpool and Hanley and it was amazing, total Mozmania especially Liverpool.Cant believe it was so long ago.For anyone who didnt see this tour forget the Dallas Dvd and watch The Hammersmith odeon video/dvd bootleg from a Japanese tv broadcast which is the best document of the tour by a country mile.
Alan

Ah yes...that DVD was my introduction to wonder of the Kill Uncle Tour. It was astonishing. Just wish he had closed with That's Entertainment instead of Asian Rut :cool: .

Back
Top Bottom