What are you watching on tv?

Ahh, 12", so glad you're enjoying it! And you are right, Jodie Comer is immense - genuinely scary, yet likeable, funny and totally GORGEOUS. I find it so amusing that in real life she has a Liverpudlian accent and still lives at home with her mum and dad. The good news is they are shooting a second series right now, I think to be screened later this year. Can't wait!
Oh, been meaning to ask you, did your little chaps survive the freezing?

Wonderful. Looking forward to the second season. I read somewhere that the two women team up...

I just love the whole idea of two female leads in a spy series. Not only did they put women in roles reserved for men, they also explore certain things that aren’t often considered in the genre. Good stuff.

My little chaps, yeah. I'm afraid they are no more. The have expired, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! They are ex-chaps. :(

BUT the good news is there are some new German chaps on their way to me as I am typing this!

Wonderful. Looking forward to the second season. I read somewhere that the two women team up...

I just love the whole idea of two female leads in a spy series. Not only did they put women in roles reserved for men, they also explore certain things that aren’t often considered in the genre. Good stuff.

My little chaps, yeah. I'm afraid they are no more. The have expired, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! They are ex-chaps. :(

BUT the good news is there are some new German chaps on their way to me as I am typing this!
Oh no! :eek: Was it the freezing wot done it?

Getting all the Netflix stuff out of the way so I can cancel it...again. Finished Castlevania, now I’ve got to wrap up Daredevil, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Haunting of Hill House, and The Punisher. Pray for me.

I’m falling back into my Supernatural obsession now that football season is over and I have nothing to do on Sundays.

The Bachelor - Eight of the women share personal stories with Colten

Dr. Phil - What happened to the Bakersfield 3? - Cheryl's and Jane's two offspring disappeared without a trace within a month of each other, then Di's son was shot and killed; Di says her son told her something cryptic two weeks before he died.

Taken - Leona Brule - The case of missing Leona Brule remains open after 28 years.

The Dr. Oz Show - True Crime: The DNA detective that cracked the oldest cold case using DNA - DNA technology leads police to a suspected killer more than 45 years after a woman's death...

Dateline - ACCUSED: The R. Kelly story - An in-depth look at the history of allegations against singer R. Kelly, including interviews with several women who accuse Kelly of misconduct.

After three days of intravenous corticosteroids I feel like Superman and am completely unable to sleep, so I spent all night re-watching season 6 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's prettyyyyy, prettyyyyy funny and proof that Larry David was the main creative force behind Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld himself is painfully unfunny, actually.

Last edited:
Frozen Planet - Spring - Spring in the polar regions; the greatest seasonal transformation of the planet begins with the return of the sun.

Dr. Phil - "A member of my secret Facebook group got me fired. I'm afraid she's stalking me." - Kelly and Dana, leaders of a Facebook group designed to help women who have depression and anxiety, accuse each other of cyberbullying.

48 Hours - Knock Knock - A driven detective uses cutting edge technology to try to solve the nearly three decades old murder of two beloved grandmothers

Planet Earth - Deserts - An examination of the not often seen life that inhabits the deserts of Earth

Dateline - Finding Venus - A mother of two mysteriously vanishes from her parents' Michigan home while going to check the mailbox, leaving her phone and identification behind; police declare her dead without discovering a body.

Tags
television
Back
Top Bottom