What are you watching on tv?

aint got the set up nor the dough, and cant be bothered to getting neither. I don't even know how tellys work any more, bear face! why, are you inviting me over to watch yours?

You can watch mine if you want, but I don't know how to work it either.

Just finished The Haunting, now on to the final season of Daredevil.

E5477556-BD0B-4EBC-91FD-DB9D329DF2C3.jpeg
Watched this instead of Daredevil. Have tickets to see the real thing in April...

The Dr. Oz Show - True Crime: Is someone responsible for drowning more than 100 college students? - More than 100 young men drown in the dead of winter; whether this could be the work of a gang of serial killers known as "The Smiley Face Killers"

America Over the Edge - Massachusetts Bay - The city of Boston, south of the Cape Ann peninsula.

20/20 - After Midnight - The murder trial of Tom Fallis, who was accused of killing his wife after her death was originally ruled a suicide.

48 Hours - The Clown Did It - A woman is murdered by a clown in her Palm Beach County, Florida home; 27 years after the murder, DNA evidence leads to an arrest.

Planet Earth - Freshwater - The descent of rivers from their mountainous sources to the sea.

America Over the Edge - Independence Trail - Beginning at the Isles of Shoals, we trace the tiny New Hampshire coast, and soar high above New England's most historic Revolutionary sites, from Portsmouth, NH to Boston, MA.

Tags
television
Back
Top Bottom