Washington, DC - The Anthem (Oct. 18, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Alma Matters / Half A Person / I Wish You Lonely / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / The Loop / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Irish Blood, English Heart / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of "Right in the Head".

Last edited:
It's from youtube comment section below Full Concert video posted by me on this thread .

View attachment 96645
It is also worth adding that Morrissey, singing "To be standing by the flag not feeling shameful", pointed his finger at the censored flag in a front row 👉 :greatbritain:

Censored flag full story

Censored flag full story

Oh, god, here we go. I can anticipate the posts already…. NME, skinheads, homophobia… Old Nervous Nerak is about to transform this into a 25+ page thread.
IMG_9388.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom