Memphis, TN - Graceland Soundstage (Oct. 14, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Let Me Kiss You / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Half A Person / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack the Ripper // We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Setlist courtesy of @Marsadjusted, anon & FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t had time to watch all these clips yet but this cover of You’ll Be Gone will never get old. It’s such a great choice, and it’s absolutely the right song, and it sounds better and better every time. Love it
well said scant,classic.

Posted by @Light Housework ((y)) in ‘strange/unexpected’ thread. Thought it deserved to be put here also. Honest review from a fan that was actually at the show. The finger of shame segment, lol.

Front row/GA/guardrail people were the most (least?) undead I've ever seen, seemed to suck the life out of the show. M often sang stationary with his arms crossed. Between the hotel and the zombies, it was not phenomenal. Nashville was 100% better in all ways.

Full show
:bow: to Malkan for recording and posting

27:47 Morrissey thought Douglas was dead, and Douglas spat on Morrissey's microphone :laughing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom