Vincent Gerard & Stephen Patrick - I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong(Extended)

Re: Vincent Gerard & Stephen Patrick - I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong(Exten

:confused:

This is the regular version from the Suedehead single!

oops! sorry, silly me.
well, here's the flac file of "...how I got my note wrong". http://www.mediafire.com/?mdmnntd5rwt
no idea where i got it from. wouldn't say it's top quality, slightly better than what I've heard before, I suspect it was converted from an mp3 which can be found on the internet.
If there's a better quality version somewhere, I'd love to hear it too.

Re: Vincent Gerard & Stephen Patrick - I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong(Exten

Can anyone please share an m4a or mp3 of "I know very well how I got my name wrong?"

The original 2 minute version. I seem to have lost a ton of my Moz b-sides. This is one the few that I could not recover.

Thanks,

An extended version of Morrissey rarity from 1989 originally realised on Factory as FAC244+ and it was given away free by Factory Records with initial pressings of the Durutti Column album. Original song is under 2 minutes long (1:50) ending on a bum note, and laughter... This version is 1 minute + longer (3:02) so I hope you like it:

http://soundcloud.com/moz-krew-serb...-how-i-got-my-edit-wrong-mks-extended-version

Can someone please re-post this for me, I cant get it from either of the links.

Yeah I already have this and have ditched that note wrong version ages ago thank god. Thanks for posting anyway though. One of my favorite Moz songs of all time (not the original version).

Can anyone please share an m4a or mp3 of "I know very well how I got my name wrong?"

The original 2 minute version. I seem to have lost a ton of my Moz b-sides. This is one the few that I could not recover.

Thanks,

They're on the other side of your A sides. Just turn them over :)

Back
Top Bottom