UK tour dates confirmed on true-to-you.net

Update (Mar. 14 8:05am PT): Posted in the comments - people that have called See Tickets and venues are reporting Friday Mar. 18 as the actual onsale date.

Update (Mar. 11 4:25pm PT) on true-to-you.net, posted by Caitlin:

Plymouth date

Morrissey will play Plymouth Pavilions on Thursday 30 June in place of the previously announced concert at Cheltenham.

Update (Mar. 10 4:05pm PT) on Cheltenham on true-to-you.net, posted by Fulham Road Lights (original post), as predicted by Brel (original post):

* Update: The Cheltenham date will now not take place, and once a substitute venue has been found then these shall constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK for this year.

On TTY
Dates confirmed

8 March 2011

Tickets go onsale on Monday 14th March for the following Morrissey concerts :

June 15 (Weds) PERTH City Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 17 (Friday) INVERNESS Ironworks (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 18 (Saturday) DUNOON Queens Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 20 (Monday) DUNFERMLINE Alhambra Theater (Scotland): support group BROTHER.
June 21 (Tuesday) HAWICK City Hall (Scotland) : support group BROTHER.
June 24 (Friday) GRIMSBY Auditorium (England) : support group FLATS.
June 25 (Saturday) YORK Barbican (England) : support group MONA.
June 27 (Monday) BRADFORD St George's Hall (England) : support group MONA.
June 30 (Thursday) CHELTENHAM Centaur (England) : support group MONA.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think if they not go on sale on monday as tty stated(and everybody else :sjm, venue, internetsites stated friday),
julia will issue a statement, i would be very surprised if she didnt.
so lilie we couldnt do any other than wait at the aprox time tomorrow at the sites like TM,seetickets
and if it not happens, see what tty will say in the course of the day(s)
i have the feeling it will be friday(respectivly thursday for the presale)

Last edited:
That brings me to the eternal questions:

1. In support of a new album?

2. US tour dates?

I've just phoned Seetickets and they confirmed they will be selling Morrissey tickets, but they couldn't give me a date as it hadn't come up for them yet. Hope that helps at all. Looks like them going onsale tomorrow seems doubtful at the moment, may not have to get up early afterall!

Hoping to go to the dunfermline gig, first time going to a morrissey concert :D....Does anyone know how roughly much the tickets will be ?????????

Hoping to go to the dunfermline gig, first time going to a morrissey concert :D....Does anyone know how roughly much the tickets will be ?????????

Hi Jonny, Tickets are advertised at £32.50 + booking fee.

Excuse my ignorance - but what is the point of a pre-sale? Why not just say they go on sale on Thursday?

Thanks Gemma :thumb:
Is it tomorrow they go on sale or thursday, or is it just some venues that are tomorrow and the rest on thursday or vice-versa or just a first batch of tickets tomorrow and the rest of sale on thursday...I'm SO CONFUSED, ticketmaster still saying "No Events Scheduled" for the moz. annoying.

(apologies if this point has been brought up before....in a less confusing way) ;)

So confused

Why are non of these gigs listed on the official websites of the venues?
Why are the tickets literally nowhere reliable?

What is happening?
Is this some kind of hoax?

BLAH!

So confused

Why are non of these gigs listed on the official websites of the venues?
Why are the tickets literally nowhere reliable?

What is happening?
Is this some kind of hoax?

BLAH!

Amen to that.

When the tickets do finally go on sale..

how long realistically will it take for the 9 dates to sell out?
inside an hour? the first day?

Somebody know how to buy tickets??? cause im from Argentina, and im going to europe to see Moz! And i want to buy by internet!

Hola! me llamo flavio y soy de argentina (buenos aires) te escribo porque yo voy a ir a verlo a moz con mi novia y estamos en la misma que vos.. queremos sacar las entradas por internet pero no tenemos mucha idea.. estaria bueno que aunque sea estemos en contacto para saber si alguno de los 2 sabe algo primero!! te dejo mi mail.. [email protected]
saludos!!
flavio

Clearly he'd rather be in Scotland than getting attacked with bottles in Liverpool and who would blame him!

argh if the tickets don't go on sale today now I'll be slightly put out, got up early to get these & probably won't be available friday at 9am :(

does anyone know roughly what time the tickets are supposed to go on sale today? 9?

Dunfermline Alhambra Theatre website says tickets on sale Friday 18th March.

Back
Top Bottom