U.s Tour Dates Here!!!

new yorkers...

oh my...
if the east coast does not pan out with some good shows... i am going to sparks. thats it.

hey new yorkers... we might want to consider carpooling to the smaller venues in other states - i cannot drive and navigate very well on interstate drives. i have done it before to see moz, and i will do it again.

Ah, maybe I really can get the vegan fake crab and tofu prime rib then?

I once saw R.E.M. at a weird dinner theatre place. There was a dinner/show package and there was still some food out when R.E.M. came on. Michael Stipe would walk around and taking bites of people's food during their set.

And I've decided that Sparks should open in Sparks. It's not so far from LA where they live. :p

<sorry, I'm deliriously happy now...>

Re: new yorkers...

oh my...
if the east coast does not pan out with some good shows... i am going to sparks. thats it.

hey new yorkers... we might want to consider carpooling to the smaller venues in other states - i cannot drive and navigate very well on interstate drives. i have done it before to see moz, and i will do it again.

seriously, i have to see moz in a small venue, and if there isnt like a nj or philly date thats at a somewhat small venue and not MSG! im going

Re: new yorkers...

seriously, i have to see moz in a small venue, and if there isnt like a nj or philly date thats at a somewhat small venue and not MSG! im going

oh i too was serious. i already priced tix to reno... about 250$

and i am serious about the carpool. new yorkers pm if you want to arrange a carpool.

lets do it as soon as the dates are announced. i am going to have to arrange a friend to get these tickets as i have a 10:30 flight on the ticket sale date :/
and i have somebody lined up. i sooooo wish i could do it... but the flight is booked. :confused:

but we will - oh yes we will. lets save gas and toll and the environment and carpool... hmm? i am game for penn, boston, nj, conn, and mass... any small venue. of course... I may have a photoshoot certain days so lets see... lets see what Mozza has in store for us first. i suppose we practice our patience eastcoasters.

Oh and this sooooo does not mean I am not all for Mozza playing MSG. I would love to see him anywhere! and I will be there... sounds fantastic. However, I do so love the smaller venues... and I hope for a GA show! I don't mind showing up early and holding onto railings... no problem... its just really expensive auctions and having to know somebody or buying from folks that rip us off and offer nothing creative for the money they get... i hate that. Oh I hope for GA show!

I was also hoping for some GA shows. Also hope there is a Phily show, since I'll be going there for the King Tut exhibit. Would be cool see Moz there as well. My mom would attend that show.

I'll be at the Indy show at the very least. I'm hoping to hit the Chicago and Ohio shows too. But we'll see... :D

Riverside!? The Inland Empire!? Small venue!? That's a dream come true. And he'll probably fly into the Ontario airport. Hmm!! Not that I'd prowl around the lobby waiting for him.

Riverside!? The Inland Empire!? Small venue!? That's a dream come true. And he'll probably fly into the Ontario airport. Hmm!! Not that I'd prowl around the lobby waiting for him.

neither will I ;)

Re: U.s Tour Dates Here!!!Yup In San Diego!!

Im excited:)
and so, Let the shows Begin!

Tu Tu Tu roo roo roo tu tu tu***

Aww I wish Him the bestest of the bestest!...

Viva Morrissey

:cool:

I live in Southern California and I am planning on attending the first 5 shows. I want to do like a mini road trip but I literally dont know anyone. Anyone interested to carpool together?

No Ann Arbor, Kipe? How dissappointing. :(

I don't think I can make it out to Michigan. :( But if I ever make it out there, a Big Ten game of any sport (I don't really have a favorite Big Ten team, though I am partial towards MSU, I just really love the whole conference :D) or Morrissey concert or something, we can hook up. ;)

The seating for the Stockton gig looks great!
I really hope they don't remove the tables.

I missed my chance to sit and enjoy a drink and Moz at the tiny show he played in Salt Lake City in 2002.

How can your book tickets? I've tried ticket master but they have not released the dates on the website yet...
Also can anybody tell me which venues are seating and which are standing?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :( :mad: whats the deal here.. theres only 10 shows left for the east coast! what does that mean?!?? i live in the worst possible state, md, so every show (so far) is at least 3 1/2 hours away.
he'd better play something around my area, cause if not ill be forced to fly in to ny to see him at the garden. which i DONT want to do. at all. its like 8 million seats.

and p.s. why did they only release those dates? im sure they have them all planned

p.p.s. if all tickets go on sale the 17th, then they MUST release the last dates before then right?? right????

OK, I think I now have to go to Sparks.

Did anyone check out that site?
http://www.janugget.com/

The Celebrity Showroom has a capacity of 700 and TABLES! Can you imagine? Yeah, I'll just sit there with my cocktail, vegan Prime Rib and King Crab (available seven days a week!) while I watch the Mozzer perform the hits. Hi-larious! :p

There is also the Rose Ballroom that holds 2000. Oh, I hope it's not a mistake - I hope it's really the 700 capacity room.

And Hollywood Bowl is a gorgeous venue - I may go to that too!

I've never been to one of these table shows that serves food..it's only drinks, but that is just my experience.

Sparks tickets $69 March 21 9AM

I just called the venue and the hotel is sold out, for rooms that is for April 27 and 28 (friday and saturday).

http://www.janugget.com/entertainment/details.cfm?id=960

Morrissey
Date: Saturday, Apr 28 & Sunday, Apr 29, 2007
Time: 8:00pm
Price: $69
Genre: Alternative Rock

Morrissey.jpg
Morrissey​

Description:
Morrissey went solo after several successful records with British alternative band "The Smiths." How Soon is Now" from Meat is Murder is arguably the most recognized alternative song of all time. Morrissey has evolved into an accopmlished solo artist and he consistantly sells out entire tours.

NOTE: Tickets go on sale March 21 at 9:00am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom