U.s Tour Dates Here!!!

he's playing kristeen young's hometown on his birthday...just a coincidence? i say..

I'm a tiny little bit dumbfounded... I was wondering ever since the tour was announced if there would be a birthday show and where it would be, and to be honest St. Louis crossed my mind (for that very reason) but i immediately thought no of course not!

Wow, could things get any sweeter!!?? This is such a beautiful sight. My mom is so excited that he's playing at the Hollywood Bowl. And I am extremely happy!!!:D :D :D :D

See you guys @
Sun 3 SAN DIEGO, CA
Tue 5 VENTURA, CA <----my 18th Birthday!!! :D
Wed 6 RIVERSIDE, CA
Fri 8 LOS ANGELES, CA (17,562 cap!)
wow that will be a hectic fun-filled school week!

the 700 cap at sparks would be amazing.

I was hoping for him to play the venue place for four/five nights in a week like he has done before, as then I'd be able to somewhat justify flying over.

Ah well.

Ugh, not trying to sound absolutely grumpy, but this tour sounds so unpromising....nothing truly exciting about it...he's playing the same venues as eddie money and tony bennett...

which places?

exciting? usually we'll figure that out when the setlists come streaming in.

Lets face it, morrissey prefers theaters these days. the chance of GA shows is just not there.

See you guys @
Sun 3 SAN DIEGO, CA
Tue 5 VENTURA, CA <----my 18th Birthday!!! :D
Wed 6 RIVERSIDE, CA
Fri 8 LOS ANGELES, CA (17,562 cap!)
wow that will be a hectic fun-filled school week!

the 700 cap at sparks would be amazing.

I'm envy you! I wish that was my 18th b-day!! For many reasons. And I really wish I could go to that 700 cap gig. That is heaven right there! I think I'll probably go to one of these dates too.

I'm envy you! I wish that was my 18th b-day!! For many reasons. And I really wish I could go to that 700 cap gig. That is heaven right there! I think I'll probably go to one of these dates too.

aww, i know i was soooo happy when i found out he was playing on my birthday today at school and this show will be a GA show with a capacity of 1,200!! you live in LA dont you? or maybe im completely wrong :o

edit: hopefully they won't put built in seats or something at the ventura one, now that i think abou it...

The Sparks gig is a 700 seat venue. How much more intimate can it get?

Are you feeling remorseful for traveling so far to the Pasadena show?

not at all. it was a great experience to see the city and all..but...i mean...how big is his fanbase in milwaukee? and what is there to see!?!?! st. louis? pfffffff

aww, i know i was soooo happy when i found out he was playing on my birthday today at school and this show will be a GA show with a capacity of 1,200!! you live in LA dont you? or maybe im completely wrong :o

edit: hopefully they won't put built in seats or something at the ventura one, now that i think abou it...

Yeah I do live in LA. Not directly in it, but in the area. About 20 minutes away. Close enough for me!:p WOW!! That capacity is amazing! I have to start saving my $$$!!!:D

^^for sure!

does anyone know the seating arrangement at the bayside concerts??

attention NEW YORKERS!

where do think mozzy will be playing? i hope he chooses a small venue!

he's already playing Madison Square Garden in case you missed it. though we are not sure if this is the theater or the arena. only 10 shows left reserved for the east coast, he may actually try for the arena if he doesn't play in neighboring cities. i must say, i have nothing against big arena shows. though the only thing i wish for, always, is General Admission. that's hard to get with morrissey these days:( he likes his theaters.

but if he could do MSG arena, i could only hope the floor would be GA. that would awesome.

he's already playing Madison Square Garden in case you missed it. though we are not sure if this is the theater or the arena. only 10 shows left reserved for the east coast, he may actually try for the arena if he doesn't play in neighboring cities. i must say, i have nothing against big arena shows. though the only thing i wish for, always, is General Admission. that's hard to get with morrissey these days:( he likes his theaters.

but if he could do MSG arena, i could only hope the floor would be GA. that would awesome.

f***

where did you see this info, i totally missed it

that totally sucks i want to be on the floor for at least one show, hopefully he plays like nj or something and plays a smaller venue it sucks cuz hes playing like 700 capacity venues on the west he should do that here too!

f***

where did you see this info, i totally missed it

that totally sucks i want to be on the floor for at least one show, hopefully he plays like nj or something and plays a smaller venue it sucks cuz hes playing like 700 capacity venues on the west he should do that here too!

this looks to be the west coast tour...lol. what else is new?

This tour announcement made my day! I wonder what Auditorium in Chicago they are referring to. Either way I'll be there!

I'd love to see him play with the L.A. Philharmonic at the Hollywood Bowl, however unlikely...

And I love the way he taunts San Francisco. Oakland, Santa Rosa...next stop Washington. No complaints though...

I am so excited, might get to go to 4 concerts even! :D

Definite:
Chicago
Milwaukee

Maybe:
Indianapolis
St. Louis
Columbus
Cleveland

No Ann Arbor, Kipe? How dissappointing. :(

OK, I think I now have to go to Sparks.

Did anyone check out that site?
http://www.janugget.com/

The Celebrity Showroom has a capacity of 700 and TABLES! Can you imagine? Yeah, I'll just sit there with my cocktail, vegan Prime Rib and King Crab (available seven days a week!) while I watch the Mozzer perform the hits. Hi-larious! :p

There is also the Rose Ballroom that holds 2000. Oh, I hope it's not a mistake - I hope it's really the 700 capacity room.

And Hollywood Bowl is a gorgeous venue - I may go to that too!

OK, I think I now have to go to Sparks.

Did anyone check out that site?
http://www.janugget.com/

The Celebrity Showroom has a capacity of 700 and TABLES! Can you imagine? Yeah, I'll just sit there with my cocktail, vegan Prime Rib and King Crab (available seven days a week!) while I watch the Mozzer perform the hits. Hi-larious! :p

There is also the Rose Ballroom that holds 2000. Oh, I hope it's not a mistake - I hope it's really the 700 capacity room.

And Hollywood Bowl is a gorgeous venue - I may go to that too!

he may request no meat. he's done it before. and the tables might come out for a rock show.

edit: oh wait, you said vegan prime rib....really!! they have vegan prime ribs seven days a week?

Back
Top Bottom