Twitter update

GirlAfraid23

I don't know if this has already been posted but on twitter, Jonathan Ross has updated saying

Wossy: Morrissey update. seems OK. I'll check to see how much info I can pass on - but for now DON'T PANIC!!

And then two hours ago

Wossy Latest Moz update. He is resting and hoping to finish these dates, inc. Albert hall onTuesday. Will keep you posted as and when. x

Hope this is of help to everyone :):):) good news at least!!!!

Wossy: I am sending flowers to Moz this afternoon, and cupcakes! Will update re health and tour-dates as and when. Peace out.

I don't know if this has already been posted but on twitter, Jonathan Ross has updated saying

Wossy: Morrissey update. seems OK. I'll check to see how much info I can pass on - but for now DON'T PANIC!!

And then two hours ago

Wossy Latest Moz update. He is resting and hoping to finish these dates, inc. Albert hall onTuesday. Will keep you posted as and when. x

Hope this is of help to everyone :):):) good news at least!!!!

great news; thanks a lot for passing on.

Wossy: @NommaG At the moment he's hoping to be fit to do London on Tuesday so should definitely be able to do Leeds I think.

@NommaG At the moment he's hoping to be fit to do London on Tuesday so should definitely be able to do Leeds I think.

Back
Top Bottom