Tour Etiquette

What If I have To Use The Restroom....? :)

un-depends.jpg

Yeah, I'll be going to the Chicago show.

I honestly don't necessarily want to be in the very front, probably just in the first...ten or fifteen rows or something. Just relatively close because I'm used to sitting in the nosebleeds at big arena shows.

Yeah, I'll be going to the Chicago show.

I honestly don't necessarily want to be in the very front, probably just in the first...ten or fifteen rows or something. Just relatively close because I'm used to sitting in the nosebleeds at big arena shows.

Then you can show up no more than an hour before doors, you'll be fine. See you there...

you lose your place then :(

Well not necessarily. That's where being a friendly/nice person may pay off. If you've been chatting with your front row neighbors, they'll probably save your spot while you run to the toilet (and gladly take advantage of your reciprocal offer to watch THEIR spot for them.) While I haven't tried this at the barrier, it has worked very well for me 2 or 3 rows back from the stage. When you come back to your spot, take the same route you took out and people will usually remember that you came by and not hassle you about "cutting" in front.

Good luck!

Well not necessarily. That's where being a friendly/nice person may pay off. If you've been chatting with your front row neighbors, they'll probably save your spot while you run to the toilet (and gladly take advantage of your reciprocal offer to watch THEIR spot for them.) While I haven't tried this at the barrier, it has worked very well for me 2 or 3 rows back from the stage. When you come back to your spot, take the same route you took out and people will usually remember that you came by and not hassle you about "cutting" in front.

Good luck!

actually, i never go to a moz show alone, so my spot is always saved :)

Back
Top Bottom