Thinking of doing a t-shirt, again

This is cool! :thumb:

Okey dokey, how about this...(there may be image copyright issues, but I think it's a nice one)...

25fnfp1.jpg

Would you buy this one? The image is a bit sharp, I'd probably blur the edges a bit, but you get the idea.

Cheers,

Peter

Last call for orders. I'm going to the printers tomorrow. Anyone want one who hasn't already ordered?

Cheers,

Peter

Last call for orders. I'm going to the printers tomorrow. Anyone want one who hasn't already ordered?

Cheers,

Peter

Right, been to the printers today, all is well, including the girly fit ones. Should be ready end of next week. By the way, nice Skull remix on the front page in a moment.

Peter

Right, been to the printers today, all is well, including the girly fit ones. Should be ready end of next week. By the way, nice Skull remix on the front page in a moment.

Peter

Yay! (ahem!)

Can you pm me to remind me of your paypal details and how much I owe you?

Thanks

:)

Just picked them up from the printers, and I'm well chuffed with the result. I'll model them later for you. Can you wait?

For those who have paid - thanks! For those who have not - please do so now, as I'll be packing them up tonight and tomorrow for a mass mailing on Friday. I'll end up losing on the deal as there was some artwork tweaking needed, so if buyers want to lob an extra quid in - I won't say no.

Peter

Just picked them up from the printers, and I'm well chuffed with the result. I'll model them later for you. Can you wait?

For those who have paid - thanks! For those who have not - please do so now, as I'll be packing them up tonight and tomorrow for a mass mailing on Friday. I'll end up losing on the deal as there was some artwork tweaking needed, so if buyers want to lob an extra quid in - I won't say no.

Peter

Get 'em on!

YAY! it fits! in a very nicely, er, girly manner. You like it?

Peter

It's a little snug but I'm a bit fat at the mo, so that's up to me to sort it! :D Otherwise I love it. It's lovely soft fabric and unlike the "Obey" t-shirt, the cut of the transfer doesn't leave the wearer with a "bib" of vinyl. (Although the "obey" t-shirt's quite handy if you're eating spag bol and you drop sauce on your front. :thumb:)

It's a little snug but I'm a bit fat at the mo, so that's up to me to sort it! :D Otherwise I love it. It's lovely soft fabric and unlike the "Obey" t-shirt, the cut of the transfer doesn't leave the wearer with a "bib" of vinyl. (Although the "obey" t-shirt's quite handy if you're eating spag bol and you drop sauce on your front. :thumb:)

If that's fat, then I'm Syd Little.;)

Peter

Back
Top Bottom