the thing is, the diet pepsi doesn't make up for the donuts

I was going to buy the Veggie Slices cheese but I was extremely disappointed in that it contained casein. :(

Your plea for civility and kindness is especially funny, coming from someone who posted a thread called "OK, which one of you bitch mods deleted my acct and why?"

Yes, for which I promptly apologized. See, I'm very reasonable. You're right, that was hilarious.

The thing is, diet Pepsi kinda sucks. I like Coke Zero.:thumb:

Though the notion that diet soda is a healthy replacement for regular soda is laughable.One is full of sugar and empty calories, the other gives you cravings for more sugar once your body realizes you tricked it, and possible cancer.

We do have to stop drinking all the bottled water and throwing the plastic away because there are huge islands of plastic in the ocean. Our policies are so short-term. Sometimes you wonder if they plan to run out of everything at once, like maybe they know something we don't. I mean, if we're going to go careening into the Sun or something, there's no point in developing clean energy and things would make more sense when you look at our policies regarding the future. What gives us the right to create nuclear waste that won't be safe for millions of years? The great-grandchildren of your grandchildren inherit this responsibility. That doesn't make sense and doesn't seem fair or honorable, borrowing from future generations.

rant over

I've never really understood the whole bottled water craze.

Then again, I've never lived in a place where the tap water wasn't drinkable.

I use tap water, I love my Brita filters.I drink generally 12 or more glasses of water a day, maybe a tea and maybe one glass of soda, maybe.I love water.

I use tap water, I love my Brita filters.I drink generally 12 or more glasses of water a day, maybe a tea and maybe one glass of soda, maybe.I love water.

I should really drink more water.

Do you drink much flavored water?
I like mine with a little bit of Scotch in it.

Same here, Brita filters rock! :guitar:

A few years back you couldn't buy bottled still water in Hungary, only sparkling mineral water. Foreign tourists were outraged!

I hate seeing people order an absurd amount of fatty "foods" and ordering a diet pop. Not really sure what the point it, shoving that burger into your face isn't going to be cancelled out by using artificial sweeteners and fries.

I've tried to cut as much sugar as I can from my diet, does you good, Sugar can become addictive, I'll have a binge now and then (old school sweets ftw!) and In rare ocassions when I drink full fat Coke, I cant taste the difference.

Plus it helps in your dentist terms, and Sugar turns into fat when its not used, saves you getting a sugar rush as well.

I've tried to cut as much sugar as I can from my diet, does you good, Sugar can become addictive, I'll have a binge now and then (old school sweets ftw!) and In rare ocassions when I drink full fat Coke, I cant taste the difference.

Plus it helps in your dentist terms, and Sugar turns into fat when its not used, saves you getting a sugar rush as well.

Can't say I don't binge either! They just added "honey buns" to the vending machine where I work and I can't resist every now and then - I actually got really fat eating those when I was a child!

:eek:

Can't say I don't binge either! They just added "honey buns" to the vending machine where I work and I can't resist every now and then - I actually got really fat eating those when I was a child!

:eek:

Honey Buns were great, I'd forgotten all about them.
I ate them quite often back in the day, when I was a kid.

Honey Buns were great, I'd forgotten all about them.
I ate them quite often back in the day, when I was a kid.

Any ulterior motive for you bumping a month-old thread in the Pigsty? Just to say you like honey buns? Honestly? Or are you trying to stir up old arguments?

Tags
baby back ribs coz > iamnicola drquinn eunice=lovey iamnicola stfu iamnicola<3 jamescagney win jenny craig loveyhowell maturity mmmm jet fuel our lady wins overreactingftw quality some1mentionme? thisthreadlacks
Back
Top Bottom