the thing is, the diet pepsi doesn't make up for the donuts

I guess maybe, once again, it's just all about live and let live. I don't know. If fat people want to be fat let them be fat. If healthy people want to live a healthy life let them live a healthy life. Let a lot of people eat crap and have diet soda with it and have vitamin and nutrient deficiency. Let the sex addict f*** and be sore all day. Let the anorexic die of starvation. Let the alcoholic be inebriated til the day it kills him/her. Let Donald Duck run around without pants on. We probably all work in our own ways and we're probably all mad in own ways, so maybe we just can't judge anyone else. So let's all go to hell in our own ways. (Now, my fellow atheists, don't come after me with a comment like: "There is no such place like hell...or heaven, for that matter!" I was just using a metaphor.) I just know that I know nothing. What does all this have to do with diet soda?

Anyway, this can't be leading to anything good, I can't be leading to anything good, I'm outta here. :)

I have an idea. GET THE f*** OVER YOURSELF. This thread was NEVER directed at, or about, you or your wife.

Right. Just like black people have no right to be offended at racist jokes, because the racist jokes are about some hypothetical black person and were not directed at them.

We never said this thread was directed at us personally, but a very common joke / insult against fat people is that they supposedly order five cheeseburgers with a diet coke.

Why bother defending yourself? He won't believe you anyway. He actually thinks he is so important that people would actually take time out of their day to piss him off. f***ing paranoid.

You should really keep your big nose out of things you know nothing of. This person was in the middle of fighting with us in one thread, and in the middle of that, decided to post an inane pointless comment about liking honeybuns in a month-old thread. So yes, chronologically the two appear to be related, and no, this isn't paranoia or self-importance.

You make it sound like we want attention to be on us, when really we'd much rather these people who keep following *US* from thread to thread would just go away and stop sniping at us about every single thing we post.

Last edited:
There shouldn't be a stigma in being black, Irish, Asian, Gay, Disabled etc...But there should be some shame in the fact that you're obese and greedy and lazy, these are poor traits in a human, it's not natural. People don't have things in moderation these days and they end up being unable to leave their beds it's their own fault.

If you think obese = greedy and lazy, then you've earned a well-deserved f*** YOU. This statement makes no logical sense at all, and is the very definition of "prejudice." Where's your proof that these are equivalent? There are no hardworking fat people? A lot of fat people have more willpower than you'll ever have.

No one wants to be fat, it's a big pain to deal with all the insults and crap that ignorant prejudging people like yourself heap on them every day. Most fat people work hard against it.

If you've been paying attention at all in this thread, then you'll know that some fat people are fat due to bad personal choices, and some are fat because of diseases, genetics, and body metabolism that lets them gain weight even on a 600 calorie starvation diet.

So let's all go to hell in our own ways. (Now, my fellow atheists, don't come after me with a comment like: "There is no such place like hell...or heaven, for that matter!" I was just using a metaphor.) I just know that I know nothing. What does all this have to do with diet soda?

I think atheists hate metaphors too. :p

I just stumbled upon this video yesterday. Unfortunately it treats the near omnipresence of aspartame, a known carcinogen, into the the diet of hundreds of millions of people, as a conspiracy designed to, I guess, stop population growth, which is a common thread in NWO-type conspiracy theories. Still, the facts seem to be documented. Aspartame is a dangerous non-food substance that happens to taste sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone on here ever called you a fat, greedy cow? No, stop bringing your own issues we can't help you with into a knockabout thread about fat, greedy people.

I'm sorry and it's unfortunate that you have issues with your weight and so forth, but that's not our problem, the thread isn't about attacking people with actual health problems which can't be helped like you.

There shouldn't be a stigma in being black, Irish, Asian, Gay, Disabled etc...But there should be some shame in the fact that you're obese and greedy and lazy, these are poor traits in a human.

Does anybody know how someone (who isn't crazy) could possibly reconcile these two statements as being consistent?

Last edited:
If you think obese = greedy and lazy, then you've earned a well-deserved f*** YOU. This statement makes no logical sense at all, and is the very definition of "prejudice." Where's your proof that these are equivalent? There are no hardworking fat people? A lot of fat people have more willpower than you'll ever have.

No one wants to be fat, it's a big pain to deal with all the insults and crap that ignorant prejudging people like yourself heap on them every day. Most fat people work hard against it.

If you've been paying attention at all in this thread, then you'll know that some fat people are fat due to bad personal choices, and some are fat because of diseases, genetics, and body metabolism that lets them gain weight even on a 600 calorie starvation diet.

I'm overweight myself but I don't shovel food down me to an insane degree, i'm not consuming thousands of calories a day, i'm not that fat that I need a mobility scooter at middle age, I don't need a gastric band, I don't need an oxygen tank to help me breathe or an iron bed.

Whenever i'm at work, the people who buy the ready-meals and food that's quick and easy to prepare are fat people, because they ARE lazy, thinner people buy them as well, but it's predominantly fat people, it's fact, I see it with my own eyes at work, i've seen trollies piled high with microwavable chips, burgers, kebabs fizzy pop and all other sorts of junk.

Most fat people are obviously more lazy than thinner people, they have to shift that extra weight and that's effort, to them they think why bother?

You need to open YOUR eyes. And realise most fat people are lazy, gluttons.

Not every fat person has gone through what your wife has, they've brought it upon themselves willingly

I urge you to watch it from 4:11 it's exactly my point.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWj0qAQnYp8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWj0qAQnYp8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I urge you to watch it from 4:11 it's exactly my point.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWj0qAQnYp8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWj0qAQnYp8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Wow. The part about children imprinting on McDonald's being a fun wholesome place is quite accurate and dangerous.

Wow. The part about children imprinting on McDonald's being a fun wholesome place is quite accurate and dangerous.

My son is too smart for those McDonald's people.

He doesn't like their food and says:

"McDonald's is tricking kids. They always have the clown in the commercials but he's never at a McDonald's."

If a 5 year old can figure it out, anyone can.

Right. Just like black people have no right to be offended at racist jokes, because the racist jokes are about some hypothetical black person and were not directed at them.

We never said this thread was directed at us personally, but a very common joke / insult against fat people is that they supposedly order five cheeseburgers with a diet coke.

You should really keep your big nose out of things you know nothing of. This person was in the middle of fighting with us in one thread, and in the middle of that, decided to post an inane pointless comment about liking honeybuns in a month-old thread. So yes, chronologically the two appear to be related, and no, this isn't paranoia or self-importance.

You make it sound like we want attention to be on us, when really we'd much rather these people who keep following *US* from thread to thread would just go away and stop sniping at us about every single thing we post.

Hey, JC, back off of snowfallsoon. For the record, she doesn't have a big nose. My Dad's nose is a little large though, and I personally take offense to your remark. He cannot help the fact that his nose is slightly large in comparison to the rest of his face. You should be more sensitive about these things, really.

For the record, I bumped lots of threads over the weekend. Kewpie even called me Buzzetta at one point. Almost ALL of my posts here are inane and pointless comments; so don't even go there. This is the internetz, and aside from the fact that I've met some really great friends here, the reason I frequent this place is for entertainment.

The attention is on you when you keep drawing the attention to yourselves and taking offense to every post that may somehow be related to your situations. Could you survive without this type of constant interaction and conflict? That is a serious question, jamescagney.

The attention is on you when you keep drawing the attention to yourselves and taking offense to every post that may somehow be related to your situations. Could you survive without this type of constant interaction and conflict? That is a serious question, jamescagney.

I'd love it. It's funny to me that you and others think this is all in our minds, when there are multiple Pigsty threads that people have started specifically to discuss us. Also, if it's all in our minds, then why is it always the same usual suspects who are always fighting with us? These certain people like to contradict what we say, no matter what the topic, because they don't care for us personally.

I mean, when some of these people come into the Frink thread with no intention of discussing the topic, just to specifically name us and post negative comments about people who use the Frink thread for its intended topic, there's really no way to interpret this as us seeking out drama or being paranoid.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9vbGNJ51HIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9vbGNJ51HIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lbf:

You are all either stupid or being dishonest with yourselves. I never for a moment thought this thread was started with me in mind, yet I keep hearing this over and over. I am just sick and tired of false stereotypes about fat people being endlessly repeated. There's no need to go into your rant about how the fatties bring it on themselves, though you might want to question your great need to cling to that idea... The comfort it brings to you is telling.

What it comes down to is that I am fat and I have trouble living in this world because of the false and unpleasant stereotypes about fat people. I know that I eat well (an anorexic's diet, actually) and get as much exercise as anyone else (not tons, but I'm certainly not "sedentary"), so why should I not be offended when I hear fat jokes? And why should I sit idle while the world goes on thinking that I'm eating myself into hideousness and ill health along with all the other fatties? It's not true and it's offensive to me and all the other fat people in my situation -- Which my endocrinologist assures me is PLENTY of us.

I understand that you enjoy your place on the social hierarchy and that making fun of those that you feel are beneath you is a good way to keep on top and to keep everyone in their places, but is that really who you want to be?

I'm not trying to be unpleasant. I have issues with bigotry even when it doesn't relate to me or my situation. I think some of you might have seen me argue about homosexuality here and there on Solo. I'm not gay. I just can't stand it when false stereotypes are used to keep someone from enjoying all the benefits of life.

Tags
baby back ribs coz > iamnicola drquinn eunice=lovey iamnicola stfu iamnicola<3 jamescagney win jenny craig loveyhowell maturity mmmm jet fuel our lady wins overreactingftw quality some1mentionme? thisthreadlacks
Back
Top Bottom