The Smiths - (TQID) Warners 20th anniversary bonus cd of related rarities cd-r on eBay

This will be interesting to watch. First one of these I have ever seen for sale..
The 2006 debunked Warner's Queen Is Dead rarities bonus cd-r. All looks legit to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Smiths-...827907?hash=item1ebe4e6643:g:VZYAAOSwJ7RYW--O

Dexcription:

This is a UNRELEASED internally distributed CD that was prepped and planned as part of a reissue of The Queen is Dead. Unfortunately, the plans for that were scrapped and the songs were never released.

NONE of these UNRELEASED DEMO tracks have ever been released.

Most of these tracks have never been mentioned on Morrissey and Smiths web-forums and I doubt many of these CDs even exist nowadays.

The CD and cover are in impeccable condition. I placed paper over top to prevent counterfeiting of the listing and to cover private information.

This may be your only chance to own one. Feel free to message me with any questions.

39501_39500_s-l16001.jpg

39503_s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£838.27 WTF does this mean?

Reckon there are a lot of bokes out there that have the money and don't want or need to do the work to find all these songs on YouTube and other places on the internet, because they are out there. Reckon it's like all you lots in Brit tin and Europe who buy Levis 501's for $350.00 and Yankee Caps for $100.00 on-line.

No, only knobs like you would pay that, we pay $80, is it possible you only have access to certain sites in your retard home?

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_280010406952?CMP=SSH&tmcampid=28&tmad=c&sku=7827371&placmp=SSH_8484183840_620006805_33285816071&mkwid=sebd3qlAl|pcrid|110240704511|pkw||pmt||pdv|c|prd|7827371&gclid=CjwKEAiAqJjDBRCG5KK6hq_juDwSJABRm03hJxTKHl8m1KhOXjeivK9VTyRNglMAs9_qYKKXDocHRhoC3Hrw_wcB

Last edited:
Your logic is shit. Every smiths song is out there on youtube, so should we pack in collecting? I'll throw my reel around the fountain test pressing in the bin cos' its on youtube :thumb: Half of you's didnt even know this disc existed, i for one havent seen it before, its a rare as f*** disc with rare content, Once the content is out there, which it will be eventually, the content wont be rare but the disc still will be. In my opinion tho, this price is crazy and i would never personally pay anywhere close to this for a CD, but fair play to those who will.

Going for over a thousand dollars now. Reckon anyone willing to pay that much must appreciate it is not a fake.

exactly you could tell some of them that anything is authentic and they will buy it because lets face it the word fan is short for fanatic. you have your fantasies and i have my fantasies. the fool and his money are soon departed.

Wouldn't be surprised if Moz or Marr end up buying it, to stop it leaking.

Your logic is shit. Every smiths song is out there on youtube, so should we pack in collecting? I'll throw my reel around the fountain test pressing in the bin cos' its on youtube :thumb: Half of you's didnt even know this disc existed, i for one havent seen it before, its a rare as f*** disc with rare content, Once the content is out there, which it will be eventually, the content wont be rare but the disc still will be. In my opinion tho, this price is crazy and i would never personally pay anywhere close to this for a CD, but fair play to those who will.
You are absolutely right. I have never seen this and even if the content gets leaked, the disc is still RARE as hell. Just like the cd-r's I mentioned above. That content is leaked but the disc's are still rare as hell. Also good point about the reel around 7"

These cdr´s of aborted re-issue projects are rare as f***. This is only the second copy I´ve ever seen of the cancelled TQID-reissue and the third I´m aware to exist. There will be not many more out there. Let´s see, I predict the current bid of 1150$ will not be the last. Will be fun to watch the last 60 seconds of this auction.....

Last edited:
Over £1,000!

Over £1,000!

I had my finger hovering for a last second bid of £1,500 (with the current price at around £1,072) only to see it leap to £1,720.55 in the last 5 seconds so didn't bother in the end :)

I had my finger hovering for a last second bid of £1,500 (with the current price at around £1,072) only to see it leap to £1,720.55 in the last 5 seconds so didn't bother in the end :)

If you would have paid £1,500, why not £1,800?

If the buyer happens to be UK based, Customs will also assess VAT import charges on this, a further £340 or so, bringing the total cost to c.£2,060.

Absolutely ridiculous.

If you would have paid £1,500, why not £1,800?

I'm not a collector, just a fan who's curious to hear the unreleased tracks so decided on that hard limit for a purchase that I wouldn't have been looking to make any return on (I would have shared the tracks here if successful).

If the buyer happens to be UK based, Customs will also assess VAT import charges on this, a further £340 or so, bringing the total cost to c.£2,060.

Absolutely ridiculous.

The latter part of the above post sums this purchase up best.

Ridiculous.

I'm not a collector, just a fan who's curious to hear the unreleased tracks so decided on that hard limit for a purchase that I wouldn't have been looking to make any return on (I would have shared the tracks here if successful).

Not to worry, the next copy will go up tomorrow!

Imagine a pig ate 5 kg of fudge and washed it down with 5 gallons of cream soda and then did a dump. You'd have to be thicker than that shit to pay more than a tenner for this...

You will only see one or two ever. If the other couple of people see these results, they might put theirs up. But only ever one or two.

The sellers name "oldsmithscollector" should have been a giant red flag. A legit seller will always use their proper name.

Tags
tqid reissue
Back
Top Bottom