The Official Julia Riley Appreciation Thread

Lord Goring

Banned
Personally, I'm insanely jealous of Julia's relationship with the great Morrissey.
Having said that, I don't wish her any harm and would like to let her know that, to me, she is a credit to all true Morrissey fans.
One day I'd like to give her a great big hug.

She really is the Queen of Morrissey's fandom, I'm slightly envious of her recognition by the great one.

So there's only one other person with a good word to say about Julia?

Jealousy is a tiger that tears not only its prey, but also its own raging heart. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
Jealous people poison their own banquet and then eat it.

You people would do well to learn this: If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Personally, I'm insanely jealous of Julia's relationship with the great Morrissey.
Having said that, I don't wish her any harm and would like to let her know that, to me, she is a credit to all true Morrissey fans.
One day I'd like to give her a great big hug.

good luck to her and all that... never took much notice or heard of her until posting on here since sept.
any hugs is good though!

So there's only one other person with a good word to say about Julia?

Jealousy is a tiger that tears not only its prey, but also its own raging heart. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
Jealous people poison their own banquet and then eat it.

You people would do well to learn this: If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Julia? Is that you? Show yourself!

I have nothing against Julia.
Of course I'm a bit jealous at her because she is Morrissey's friend but I still don't hate her. Instead, I wish her all the best! I think it's very childish to say mean things about her if you don't even know her.:mad:

She really is the Queen of Morrissey's fandom, I'm slightly envious of her recognition by the great one.

There's nothing to envy. Morrissey likes her because she feeds his ego, worships him, and has become his puppet on a string. He shouldn't have let it get so extreme by encouraging her to revolve her entire life around him. What's he gonna do now? Still go on about Julia at gigs when he's 85?

Or wait for her to say an un-approved word on True-To-You and harshly excommunicate her? Given her level of fanaticism I'm pretty sure she'd either hang herself or murder him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom