Swords - Midweek chart news

So you quote a post from me which includes :) and :D in attempt to use the argument that I am not calm? :lbf: Nice try. Maybe you can find another forum to bait on :rolleyes:

I admit it, I don't have your fluency in smilies! But I know you love to use the old "calm down" phrase too. :thumb:

I admit it, I don't have your fluency in smilies! But I know you love to use the old "calm down" phrase too. :thumb:

:confused:
You're not making any point.
Must be trying to boost the ol' post count again :lbf: Carry on - I'm off for some coffee. :yum:

The two of you are like a pair of rutting stags! :boxing:

My guess is in real life you'd get on like a house on fire. :lbf:

But you just KNOW that I am. :)

No..you're really not. I really don't see what you get out of scrutinizing every post I make. Does it make you feel big? :lbf:

My daily average is below yours and I've been a member on this site for longer than you. :crazy:

Obviously because you've been a member longer your daily average would be lower -- that's how averages WORK, silly :rolleyes:

Great! It might improve the quality of your posts. :thumb:

Again, anyone with half a brain who thought my posts lacked quality would put me on ignore. The fact that you don't just goes to show that you have a little less than half a brain :lbf: Good night, and good luck :thumb:

Moz made a comment last night about Swords being the lowest chart entry in his career. Didn't seem to upset him too much though.

Peter

Not if I was trying to "boost my post count", as you put it in your previous post.
Wow, you're thick. :lbf:

And again, you post trademark childish insult, conveniently avoiding the point (that the average is immaterial because it is an AVERAGE, and you, my friend, are patently far from average, to say the least :D), and score one more post ever closer to that "coveted" 5,000. :D

And again you bring up the matter of tenure -- the opinions of Morrissey fans slightly younger than yourself don't carry any tolerability to you, do they? Because surely nothing that anyone younger than you says is valid

Whatever you say sunny jim (as I pat you on the head and smile)...:thumb:

Moz made a comment last night about Swords being the lowest chart entry in his career. Didn't seem to upset him too much though.

Peter

Yes, but he mentioned chart position. You know he secretly wonders why it isn't a top ten entry.:)

Whatever you say sunny jim (as I pat you on the head and smile)...:thumb:

ageism.jpg

:rolleyes:

And again, you post trademark childish insult, conveniently avoiding the point (that the average is immaterial because it is an AVERAGE, and you, my friend, are patently far from average, to say the least :D), and score one more post ever closer to that "coveted" 5,000. :D

I'm all ricksoned out. :(

GLAFY! :thumb:

It entered at #55, which doesn't surprise me. I really looked for reasons to justify buying it but I don't have a fantastic amount of money and there are simply so many things I'd rather put what I do have towards.

Back
Top Bottom