Star & Garter Nov 7th

I am pleased to announce that the all-woman duo Lady and Lady Bach will be in attendance tonight. They will be accompanied by Sir Walter Ego and his Lady in Waiting Gertrude. Sir Ben of Chill will be buying the booze.
An aftershow frenzy will follow on the second floor third door no need to knock. All welcome.

Oh no he won't....

....Learning lines in the rain
Special effects by Loonatik and drinks
Freeze frame, screen kiss, hot heads, lights and power
It's patently obvious

Oh no he won't....

....Learning lines in the rain
Special effects by Loonatik and drinks
Freeze frame, screen kiss, hot heads, lights and power
It's patently obvious

Poor Helen, your friend is a tight sod. :p

I have just come back from successfully completing my mission of finding someone with a condom at a Morrissey/Smiths disco. Took a while, but Deano NEVER fails. Glad to see some old faces, Annelaise, Jo (Bluenose) and Olivia. The girl in the leopard skin dress, i salute you :D

As always, yours,

Deano x

I have just come back from successfully completing my mission of finding someone with a condom at a Morrissey/Smiths disco. Took a while, but Deano NEVER fails. Glad to see some old faces, Annelaise, Jo (Bluenose) and Olivia. The girl in the leopard skin dress, i salute you :D

As always, yours,

Deano x

I can actually confirm that Deano did indeed go round the entire room asking if people had a condom:eek:

And yes..... the women in the leopard skin dress...... how the hell they didn't fall out even once all night was impressive....

And Ben Budd pulled AGAIN:guitar: despite the TWO he pulled last month both being there, he kopped off with someone else. Sadly, with Grim not being there, we had no photographic evidence to display here...:tears:

Jukebox Jury

bigmouthstrikeagain.jpg

Last edited:
Firstly, working in a sexual health clinic has taught me to always ALWAYS carry a condom with me in my wallet. Deano asked, I gave him. For the record, it was an extra endurance condom, poor old Dean is probably having the most difficult posh wank of his life right now.

It wasn't for me, i was set the challenge and claimed my prize (double JD and coke with ice). I think this could become a regular feature. Balls to 'Challenge Anneka', 'Challenge Deano' will be up and running for next time. Please pm me your challenges, and i will either do a mystery draw or let you vote on the best one.

Shame i didn't get to speak to Jo, although she did seem to have a skill for carrying 4 pints back from the bar :eek:

It wasn't for me, i was set the challenge and claimed my prize (double JD and coke with ice). I think this could become a regular feature. Balls to 'Challenge Anneka', 'Challenge Deano' will be up and running for next time. Please pm me your challenges, and i will either do a mystery draw or let you vote on the best one.

Shame i didn't get to speak to Jo, although she did seem to have a skill for carrying 4 pints back from the bar :eek:

I challenge you to grab a handful of the lass with the leopard skin style dress:eek:
Oh.... you said to PM you the challenge.... how do I delete this?;)

Jukebox Jury

I have just come back from successfully completing my mission of finding someone with a condom at a Morrissey/Smiths disco. Took a while, but Deano NEVER fails.

Dean, you owe Ian a drink for supplying you with said Condom. Although technically, being as he's an employee of the Star and Garter and the Love Sock he got you was in his car then your claim that you got it from somebody who was "at the Morrissey/Smiths disco" could be called into question.

Nevertheless you owe Ian a drink as recompense for your free drink at the night you arrived late for and queued to get into for an hour. The same night which, on this thread I believe, you (as usual) claimed you only had a 4/10 intention of attending.

Deano - fashion icon, dancer par excellence, sex symbol, artist, liar

Oh it's all coming out now isn't it?

So Deano may have already HAD a condom when he badgered me into handing over my prized form of contraception? You hoarding ginger bastard!

Why do YOU need AT LEAST two condoms? One for the one on the front of your forehead too?

Love you really. x

Dean, you owe Ian a drink for supplying you with said Condom. Although technically, being as he's an employee of the Star and Garter and the Love Sock he got you was in his car then your claim that you got it from somebody who was "at the Morrissey/Smiths disco" could be called into question.

Nevertheless you owe Ian a drink as recompense for your free drink at the night you arrived late for and queued to get into for an hour. The same night which, on this thread I believe, you (as usual) claimed you only had a 4/10 intention of attending.

Deano - fashion icon, dancer par excellence, sex symbol, artist, liar

This is a complete FABRICATION of the truth. I got the 'endurance' condom from Ben. Ian offered me one of three 'flavoured' condoms from his car stash, to which i thanked him for the offer but that i had already attained the said merchandise.

Are you having a go because i demanded a fresh mint from you at the end, which you reluctantly parted with? I will offer Ian Burger King in the future, but not your tight self! Pah!

Deano - fashion icon, dancer par excellence, sex symbol, artist, honest

Frigging hell, shouldn't we be talking about more interesting pieces of gossip than the condom that Deano managed to half inch from me?

Frigging hell, shouldn't we be talking about more interesting pieces of gossip than the condom that Deano managed to half inch from me?

S & G wants to talk about it, i want to talk about it and have had to defend my name and reputation, everybody wants to read about it. You will not BELIEVE (Vic Reeves Big Night Out styley) the PM's i've been getting, News of the World sales today dropped 10% because of this thread alone.

Ben, you cannot hoard the attention all of the time chick. You can keep hoarding the women in the S & G though, just watch out for getting any up the duff if another condom challenge comes my way!

Haha, stuff you. I don't hoard women. I'm just a friendly, lovely face that lots of people find approachable - women and men. Not my fault I'm ace at making friends.

:p

Are you having a go because i demanded a fresh mint from you at the end, which you reluctantly parted with?
No. I was merely making a point that you asked for and accepted a French Letter from Ian at the door then bragged on here about it, forgetting to mention your late arrival and queue time, which would lead many people to assume that your so-called bragging rights about coming into the possession of a Nodding Sock were done with the intention of steering readers away from your '4/10 chance because I've got Football Manager' lies earlier in this thread.

As for your 'demand' for a mint which was 'reluctantly parted with', you have answered your own question there. Try demanding other things from people you barely know and let us all know what reaction you get. Just don't LIE about what the REACTIONS actually ARE because we can all SEE through your TISSUE of LIES.*

*The final sentence was inspired by and lifted in part from The News Of The World

Back
Top Bottom