Star & Garter Nov 7th

This thread is full of lies. Damned lies.

No. I was merely making a point that you asked for and accepted a French Letter from Ian at the door then bragged on here about it, forgetting to mention your late arrival and queue time, which would lead many people to assume that your so-called bragging rights about coming into the possession of a Nodding Sock were done with the intention of steering readers away from your '4/10 chance because I've got Football Manager' lies earlier in this thread.

As for your 'demand' for a mint which was 'reluctantly parted with', you have answered your own question there. Try demanding other things from people you barely know and let us all know what reaction you get. Just don't LIE about what the REACTIONS actually ARE because we can all SEE through your TISSUE of LIES.*

*The final sentence was inspired by and lifted in part from The News Of The World

I did ask several people for a French Letter on instruction from another patron of the building, but i did not accept it from Ian. The ENDURANCE branded latex lovebag, silver and white in its packaging was gleamed from BEN ASPINALL aka BEN BUDD from upstairs. Ian approached me after the event when i was downstairs, winked me towards the £5 fruity and offered one of a choice of three flavoured jizz protectors. I politely refused because the mission had been completed. Indiana Jones would not purposefully lose the lost ark so he has to find it again would he?

In terms of my late arrival and thus hour long queue to get in, i carried this feat out with grace, dignity and silence. I did not hassle anyone in the queue for fags, pens, mobile numbers or Uncle Joes Mint Balls. I did not demand entrance, nor make myself sound like a clown by trying to blag my way in with lines from the list you unscroll on here occasionally. What have i done wrong, officer? I hold my hands up high and pray for forgiveness and salvation!

In terms of the mint, i thought we would have at least a confectionary understanding after my few years of attendance. I offer you Burger Kings if i'm at Piccadilly, i thought the least you could offer me would be a mint after drinking your JD and Rola Cola all night. The mint was rubbish anyway and i promise not to hassle you with requests of acquiring mintish products from yourself in the future. Anyway, Wrigleys Extra Ice is the way to go.

Dean 'Honest John'Mbb321

For the record, my middle name is Septimus.

Yes, it was a REAL "private" message :eek:

I have to say it was definately the most ''private'' of all the private messages I have ever received, written in a drunken haze:eek:
(by the way, can the Mods read people's PM's?)

Anyone who wishes to know the content can buy me a few pints on Thursday at the S'n'G;)

Jukebox Jury

I have to say it was definately the most ''private'' of all the private messages I have ever received, written in a drunken haze:eek:

Anyone who wishes to know the content can buy me a few pints on Thursday at the S'n'G;)

Jukebox Jury

Nope we can't, but I'm beginning to think I should. Sounds very fruity.

Peter

Jukebox Jury

Weren't you supposed to drink only water now? :confused:

Don't do it or you will pay the consequences :gun:

Are you sniffing the mott out again JJ? DISGUSTING at your age, you would never catch me doing that!:horny:

Weren't you supposed to drink only water now? :confused:

Yes I was..... but I was bored out of my brains at the October one drinking water all night.... as opposed to pissed out of my brains at the November one:cool:
Far more enjoyable that way:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Are you sniffing the mott out again JJ? DISGUSTING at your age, you would never catch me doing that!:horny:

Deano, you couldn't be more further away from the truth:p

However.....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't for me, i was set the challenge and claimed my prize (double JD and coke with ice). I think this could become a regular feature. Balls to 'Challenge Anneka', 'Challenge Deano' will be up and running for next time. Please pm me your challenges, and i will either do a mystery draw or let you vote on the best one.

Shame i didn't get to speak to Jo, although she did seem to have a skill for carrying 4 pints back from the bar :eek:

Hmmmm, will have to set you another challenge the next time I go (hopefully early next year). In this ever-changing world of uncertainty, it is comforting to see you are still sporting your chazzer shop DJ and a saucy smile.

Hope the drink you had as a reward of gratitude, mixed with your clap pills, didn't give you any unfortunate side effects.

Back
Top Bottom