Smiths song used by racist scum

When I went to stay at Mr Jukebox's house last year, I pointed out that the house opposite had a BNP poster in the window.

"Right, he's getting a brick through the window" said Phill.

Good man.

Peter

Racism is bad. :thumb:

But, if you were the sort to throw bricks through BNP-postered windows, wouldn't you think you'd see the poster yourself?

But, if you were the sort to throw bricks through BNP-postered windows, wouldn't you think you'd see the poster yourself?

Oh I dunno. To be honest, I felt bad the moment I posted this. My Entropy/Karma doesn't like stuff like this, but I couldn't help myself. You have to wonder at the mentality of people who hate people who aren't like themselves.

This story is old...

Peter

Oh I dunno. To be honest, I felt bad the moment I posted this. My Entropy/Karma doesn't like stuff like this, but I couldn't help myself. You have to wonder at the mentality of people who hate people who aren't like themselves.

This story is old...

Peter

Don't worry. I'm sure your Karma appreciates the attitude, not the act.

Unless the photos of the building are very old it doesn't appear to be "in a ruined state", and it obviously matters what the use is. I don't care what flavor of kool-aid people choose to drink, but I think that while there might be some hardcore xenophobia at the heart of this protest, it doesn't necessarily make you intolerant to see this as a symbol of a change in culture that I don't think people should be compelled to celebrate. It's worthy of discussion.

Yesterday I read in the local news that in Israel, there is a controversial project taking place now to build a museum of tolerance on top of an ancient Muslim cemetery. It's getting attention all over the world.

Dave
The outside of the building (solid brick) most likely is very sturdy..... but the roof could have been in need of repair and the inside rotting and full of damp.
Each week lots of pubs in the UK are closing.....and re-opening as shops, nurserys and community centres.......
I'd rather a building be open and in use by members of the local community than boarded up and an eyesore and falling a victim to vandalism. Plus, if the local white anglo saxon protestant attended the church in huge numbers, then the scenario wouldn't have happened. But whitey doens't go to church....just moans like f*** when Muslims do want to use the building and bring it back in to use.

I try not to look at that blokes house / window. He normally displays manchester united posters in the window..... so when Peter said it was a BNP poster...it was the first I'd seen of it. He currently has an anti Glazer green and gold ''Newton Heath'' scarf cellotaped to his window:rolleyes:
I wouldn't mind but he is in his late 60's:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
The muslim population of Britain is about 2 million, 3.3% of the total population. How anyone would be afraid of them "taking over" :rolleyes:

"Islamification" is not a big issue in Britain, but there are those who would like us to be afraid it is, for their own twisted agendas.

The muslim population of Britain is about 2 million, 3.3% of the total population. How anyone would be afraid of them "taking over" :rolleyes:

"Islamification" is not a big issue in Britain, but there are those who would like us to be afraid it is, for their own twisted agendas.

:clap::clap::clap:

Jukebox Jury

f*** racism and Islamification and all that shit.

The big question is:
Will Mike Joyce be getting any royalties from this?:lbf::lbf:

I wouldn't mind but he is in his late 60's:eek:

Jukebox Jury

You don't think... It couldn't be, could it...?
64352.jpg

I can just make out the words "f***" and "darkies" on the tattoo on his left arm. But maybe that's more advice than racism.

Last edited:
Who is singing over that video ?
it's a good version.

Who is singing over that video ?
it's a good version.

Kewpie?

Anyway, it's not the first time a racists have latched on to The Smiths.

They must just attract nutters... *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom