Should Morrissey start doing full album tours?

9 x Fined

nevermind
What album would you like to see performed in it's entirety from start to finish?

Viva Hate.

I'd love to see Morrissey release something akin to the Cure's "Trilogy" DVD. It would be pretty sweet to see a few great albums from different eras played back-to-back-to-back.

1) Viva Hate
2) Vauxhall & I
3)You Are The Quarry

Encore: Sunny EP, Rare Tracks EP

Viva Hate.

Another here for Viva Hate.

Along with several b-sides and extra tracks from the singles off that album.

And I would like Stephen Street on stage along with Vini and Paresi and a full orchestra.

We are afterall dreaming here, right?

Viva Hate.

Re: for your interest

I'd like to hear V&I being played enterly live. But Your Arsenal would be wonderful too.
(Now I remembered that V&I had no tour...)

I once proposed the idea that for Morrissey's retirement tour, he should play a different album in every city. So for the European leg, the Smiths in Manchester, Meat Is Murder in London, Queen Is Dead in Paris, Strangeways in Brussels, Viva Hate in Berlin, etc etc. Still think it would be a great idea.

I once proposed the idea that for Morrissey's retirement tour, he should play a different album in every city. So for the European leg, the Smiths in Manchester, Meat Is Murder in London, Queen Is Dead in Paris, Strangeways in Brussels, Viva Hate in Berlin, etc etc. Still think it would be a great idea.

A great idea if you're loaded like Julia perhaps.

Though we know how Moz loves a re-issue, he could release a live album for every gig like Pearl Jam did a few years ago.

Isn't that asking a lot of the musicians?

...and Ringleader in Rome, I guess. Not a bad idea anyway...

I don't think that this would be a good idea. Sure, it would be what a lot of people want to hear, but

Morrissey said:
An audience should be given something it doesn't want. That is the calling of a true artist.

Just my two cents.

this would never happen..... although viva hate or bona drag would BE NICE

Sparks played every single album they've ever recorded on consecutive nights ffs!

Yes but is every member of the Sparks the original member? Did those same members record all the albums? Everyone but Boz and Boz himself for VH would have to learn all the songs, it's different if it's already imbedded in your brain from when you recorded it fifteen years ago.

Back
Top Bottom