Scott Rodger (Maverick) leaks Morrissey information and email re: Bonfire / Miley via X (October 17, 2023)

There's been drama!

20231017_090414.jpg

20231017_090437.jpg

IMG_20231017_085912.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
So that means he was essentially Morrissey's manager, right? Why does he care that fans might blame Capitol over the BOT non release? Does he work for them?
Yeah he would have been his management. As for working for Capitol, I’m not sure, I guess he would have worked with them when M had the deal with them.

No.

There are a lot of things going wrong that Morrissey wouldn't need to hear.

And a lot of bullshit he appears to have been told.

And this kind of epic clusterf*** didn't happen before Donnie came on the scene.

Donnie suggested to a bodyguard that David could be harmed, he didn't believe Kirsteen had an allergy, there was an argument with a band about sound at a venue...

So, much shit that can't just be the talent flapping about. As they do.
Why does Morrissey continue to employ this guy?

Everything I hear about him is just awful.

Yeah he would have been his management. As for working for Capitol, I’m not sure, I guess he would have worked with them when M had the deal with them.
It seems odd he would come out publicly against the person he was representing, in support of the other party in the negotiations. And publishing private email conversations between them while representing him. And threatening to publish more.

Seems really unprofessional, actually.

Last edited:
It seems odd he would come out publicly against the person he was representing, in support of the other part of the negotiations. And publishing private email conversations between them while representing him. And threatening to publish more.

Seems really unprofessional, actually.
Yes the whole leaking of the emails is unprofessional, he’s not doing himself any favours in the long run. Who wants to be managed by someone who will leak private email chains on a public forum?

Why does Morrissey continue to employ this guy?

Everything I hear about him is just awful.

Probably an Iago type - very good at appearing to always have Morrissey's back while he's busy stabbing it.

Get him isolated, in a state of anguish because the "print media" has made everyone hate him... tell him stories about murdered children, show him unstunned slaughter videos, tell him the state cares more about its image than death & disaster... that his album is banned because he's the only person brave enough to tell the truth... have a front row that always agrees...

A lot of nefarious things can happen in a bubble.

This drama was caused by Central & Superfans.

All of which Donnie Knutson could do something about.

But doesn't.

Creative people are often crazy - part of management's job is smoothing that over not aggravating it.
He should start with putting a few banning orders in place. Stamp: Trina, Marianne, FiDo then once that’s been done, Moz needs to banish HIM Jesse and that other useless beast Damon. A solid touring band could be assembled but any new releases are over.
Bigmouth Strikes Again 😴

The only solution to this is for Moz to sing backup on an updated version of Achy Breaky Heart in full mullet and chaps. I think that's obvious.

Dog is great.
Agreed, I really love this album. I also play World Peace a lot too and even Low In High School has some real bangers on it.

The Morrissey of yesteryear wouldn’t have jettisoned his career to curry favour with the latest lockjaw pop star.

It’s the equivalent of the Morrissey of the Quarry era falling out with his label because they won’t release a song he did with Christina Aguleira.
C'mon who wouldn't pay GOOD money to hear them duet on Diirty?

Yes the whole leaking of the emails is unprofessional, he’s not doing himself any favours in the long run. Who wants to be managed by someone who will leak private email chains on a public forum?
Exactly.
And I don't even see what's his motivation and why does he seem so upset about the whole thing.

Anyway, I have yet to check FWD's timeline, but it would seem to me: Miley approached Moz to appear on the album, no word of her going uncredited and even asking to appear in the video, then the album takes too long to be released and by then Miley has signed a new record deal and her new label says she can't be credited cause she has an album coming out and it would interfere (how though?), Capitol wants to take out her vocals and release Bonfire anyway, Moz says "no, we'll wait to release Bonfire then", Capitol says "no", and releases Rebels to force Morrissey's hand, and things go really sour then?

I could be completely off.

Que patético aferrarse por completo a la «gloria» de MC. Nunca habría hecho tal esfuerzo con Kirsty Maccoll o Kristeen Young. Simplemente muestra cuán desesperado está por encontrar una salida, incluso si es para bañarse en el glamour de los demás. Hombrecito, ¿y ahora qué?
Glamour? Miley Cirus glam!!! Ja ja ja

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom