Morrissey Central "20 OCTOBER 2023" (October 21, 2023)

Screenshot_20231020-151854.png

Morrissey appears on television in New York City
Song: Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings. Carmen Vandenberg (guitar) Juan Galeano (bass) Morrissey (no function) Brendan Buckley (drums) Jesse Tobias (guitar) Camila Grey (keyboards) Drum head: Germaine Greer.

Uncredited screencap via the Downloads section here by FWD.
It's almost like they're watching...
🤔👀
FWD.

Related item:

Please be fair.

I'm sure they are. The weird assassination comment in his interview reminded me of the recent comment in the concert thread regarding him still letting so much fans on stage, because one could have a knife.
And in the past there were a few things, that have been mentioned on here first.

I would lurk here too. Solo is the best management collective you can have ;)

Like I said in the other thread the most important message he put out to record companies is: I’m willing to do promotion again.

That makes a world of difference, combined with the fact he will be 65 next year, it is 40 year since The Smiths’ debut plus a healthy gap between the last album and the new one makes me very optimistic there will be new music from Morrissey released in Spring 2024.

Hola Señor Dengue. Por favor una canción con Johnny en NYC. Muchas gracias.

Uncredited screencap via the Downloads section here by FWD.
It's almost like they're watching...
🤔👀
FWD.
If they credited it they'd have to admit it!

I'd like to see him engage with this place, it'd be both sad and funny

- screen cap from the dark place, we don't talk about it. Also, stop sharing my music in the downloads forum - also while we are at it, no, Sam is not my personal valet... also where'd viva hate go, she made me laugh. No, Crystal Geezer you may not have my number. Uncle Peter, yes you can come to my birthday party.

They should hire you, FWD. Your work is impeccable. I like that solemn tone, too

Regards,
🧐

Teach your kids

To recognize and despise all the propaganda

Filtered down

By the dead echelons mainstream media

Except when you need to unload concert tickets

Ofcourse

Weakest band lineup he has ever had!

you mean, when compared to members that have been playing together for some years and have even recorded an album or two or more with him? Yeah, probably.

In spite of those ‘obstacles’, they sound more than fine.

It’s a really poor performance but he’s just happy that he’s on TV again. Johnny Marr is being interviewed on Jools Holland tonight. His new book (signed edition) is simply beautiful

you mean, when compared to members that have been playing together for some years and have even recorded an album or two or more with him? Yeah, probably.

In spite of those ‘obstacles’, they sound more than fine.
Seen this line up twice live and they sounded really good!

SER is pretty aware about what's happening in this site

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom