Scott Rodger (Maverick) leaks Morrissey information and email re: Bonfire / Miley via X (October 17, 2023)

There's been drama!

20231017_090414.jpg

20231017_090437.jpg

IMG_20231017_085912.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
We've had the real story for quite some time, people didn't want to believe it because they would rather believe there is some conspiracy against Morrissey and evil forces are out to get him.

Just remove Veronica? Next….

And M didn’t have direct contact info for Miley?

So, it is as some had speculated:

In essence, Morrissey himself is holding back the release. Moreover, there needn’t have been any issue at all had Morrissey not not wilfully welched an agreement.

Having said that, if Morrissey is so ready to have the record dwell in limbo—for the sake of the small change—I’m wondering if he feels it’s a flawed project. Even putting its message aside, the song Bonfire itself sounds like a tuneless mess.

Let the artist have his take on this before you all jump into conclusions

Blaming someone else is precisely what Morrissey is doing. Where is your condemnation of that?

Capitol cannot legally release this album due to the presence of MC's vocals, and Morrissey's refusal to remove them.

What is so difficult to understand about that?
That‘s what I said… 💊💊

Clear to see why the split with Maverick happened as well.
Their 'promotion' was pretty lacklustre - some of the bits they shared were just embarrassing - it was only a matter of time ("Fan Art Friday" 🙄).
In the grand scheme of things, I highly doubt Morrissey is the only artist that can rankle execs. If I was anyone doing business / interacting with Scott Rodger or had ever emailed him - I'd certainly have a trust issue right now.
Regards,
FWD.

Yes, that piece of info is missing.
Why couldn’t he have contacted Miley directly?
It would have resolved the situation immediately.

But good to hear it’s such a great album!

All he needs to do is refund the advance m, take her off it and release it himself according to Scott.

Let the artist have his take on this before you all jump into conclusions
Everyone has heard Morrissey's side, about a million times through every outlet available to him. Wonder how FiDo feels about doing his bidding to find out he's been lying this entire time.

I am curious to see if FiDo can come up with any counterarguments.
How can you overestimate the role of MC as if it were your launch vehicle back into orbit?
Where are your own strengths that once made you irresistible?

Everyone has heard Morrissey's side, about a million times through every outlet available to him. Wonder how FiDo feels about doing his bidding to find out he's been lying this entire time.
Well, they weren’t lies, they weren’t lies, they weren’t lies.

Looking forward to Morrissey’s reaction, in concert tomorrow or on Central.

Well, they weren’t lies, they weren’t lies, they weren’t lies.

Looking forward to Morrissey’s reaction, in concert tomorrow or on Central.
he'll probably be all sore from this and cancel the concert because he needs to punish someone.

god, these record execs must feel like they are dealing with such a child!

Back
Top Bottom