Salford lads club

ALLIE WALLS

Hi i just wondered if there was a webpage or site that people can post their pictures outside the salford lads club, of which there must be thousands. If not i was going to set up a facebook site where everyone can upload their pics and maybe write of their thoughts about the place and what it means to them etc
What do you think?

Alan

Hi i just wondered if there was a webpage or site that people can post their pictures outside the salford lads club, of which there must be thousands. If not i was going to set up a facebook site where everyone can upload their pics and maybe write of their thoughts about the place and what it means to them etc
What do you think?

Alan

Hi sound a good idea there is obviously a SLC website with a smiths section but doubt it would cope with every pic of a Mozzite ever taken HA HA,

PS hope the Laminate safe:)

What do you think?

Alan

Brilliant idea..... a few years ago, I got my publisher to agree to do a fundraising book for the SLC, a book featuring fans outside the club.... we advertised in a few magazines and on this site, but had very few responses....
Maybe Allie Walls, you could start up an SLC Fink thread on this very site and then my publishers can take the pictures from it for the fundraising book in a years time!:cool::guitar:
Posters would have to agree to their picture being used in this way.

Jukebox Jury

doh

Brilliant idea..... a few years ago, I got my publisher to agree to do a fundraising book for the SLC, a book featuring fans outside the club.... we advertised in a few magazines and on this site, but had very few responses....
Maybe Allie Walls, you could start up an SLC Fink thread on this very site and then my publishers can take the pictures from it for the fundraising book in a years time!:cool::guitar:
Posters would have to agree to their picture being used in this way.

Jukebox Jury

What is a fink thread?

I really need to go back and have my photo at this place, last time was when I was tired, poorly dressed and pissed off that my phone had just broken! so I do not look good.

I think when I come down in November for the Tsar and Garter I shall go back and if it is snowing I might have a photo much like that taken in 1987 or whenever ot was!

Love PTxx.

Kick out Kewpie.

hmmmmm

As you wish, you seem to have too much time these days.

Is there a smiley feature for ''shakes head in disbelief''?

You know, had you put a laughing face after your comment it would have been funny. But that's the point. You were not being funny. You were deadly serious. Any slip that I make, you highlight, to attempt to ''bring me down a few pegs'' in your eyes and make you look good. I couldn't give a f*** what you think. And neither could quite a few posters. We tolerate you because we have to.

Jukebox Jury

Re: hmmmmm

Is there a smiley feature for ''shakes head in disbelief''?

You know, had you put a laughing face after your comment it would have been funny. But that's the point. You were not being funny. You were deadly serious. Any slip that I make, you highlight, to attempt to ''bring me down a few pegs'' in your eyes and make you look good. I couldn't give a f*** what you think. And neither could quite a few posters. We tolerate you because we have to.

Jukebox Jury

Eggsactly!

Love PTxx.

Eggsactly!

Love PTxx.

You know PT, there I was suggesting a good way that members of this site can raise money for SLC..... potentially a really good thread.... and it got f***ed up by a jumped up pantry women, who never knew her place picking points on a simple spelling mistake.......:squiffy:
Now this thread will look like another 'Anti Kewpie' thread and will get negative responses rather than positive responses about raising money for SLC.
Thanks Kewpie:rolleyes::head-smack:

Jukebox Jury

Why you always put the blame on me?

I was only joking.
All of you can edit your post.

*edit*

BTW JJ, you sent me requests twice in last few months to add you to my facebook.
I'm not intend to have a facebook account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom