Rammstein Appreciation Thread

I just saw Rammstein on their latest US tour, and it was one of the very best live gigs I've ever experienced.

No one can touch them:

Although these guys do come close:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw Rammstein on their latest US tour, and it was one of the very best live gigs I've ever experienced.

No one can touch them:

I just saw them in Chicago!
Unbelievable. I was completely mesmerized.

Have you ever seen the uncensored youtube videos of Bück Dich? :lbf: :guitar:
I don't think they could get away with that over here.

I just saw them in Chicago!
Unbelievable. I was completely mesmerized.

It was truly unbelievable; that second stage was absolute perfection. They took an arena show and turned it into an intimate encounter. :bow:

Have you ever seen the uncensored youtube videos of Bück Dich? :lbf: :guitar:
I don't think they could get away with that over here.

That live video for Buck Dich is what turned me into a rabid fan: take no prisoners! Other bands pose and play at transgression, but Rammstein take it as far as they legally can. You're right - they were arrested here in the US for public lewdness, and we had to do without them for ten long years. It was great to see them back on our shores, winning over arenas full of screaming American fans. You could tell they felt pretty damn good about that. :guitar: :thumb:

That B-Stage set: Buck Dich, Mann Gegen Mann and Ohne Dich was absolute perfection: I laughed, I cried, I danced, I prayed.

yeah, hi Trubz :)
and I believe the video for "Sonne" to be one of the greatest ever made
also, "Du Hast" is a great karaoke song
also2, I may like their cover of "Stripped" more than the original

I vaguely remember their video from the late 90s perhaps, where they turned into werewolves. Which one was it??? I liked it so much and now I can't remember. :(

No one can touch them:

Although these guys do come close:

these kids are amazing.

Massive Rammstein fan, have been since about 96/97, I'd put them in my top 5 favorite bands of all time, which most people seem to think is strange when its a space also shared by The Smiths/Moz, so I'm glad I'm not totally alone on this one (even if they're not an exact top 5 for everyone else here).
I've only been able to see them live once though, because just like Moz, they like to avoid Australia :( Saw them at the 2010 Big Day Out, it was only a shortened festival set, but I'd take what I can get at this stage. I felt like the only one anywhere near where I was that was able to sing along to every word to every song. Was an intense experience, it was a 43c temperature day and being up close when the flames went off and in a tight packed crowd it was just deliriously hot, but damn it was good.

Back
Top Bottom