Poll: Who will be banned next?

Who is next to be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what did NRith get banned for this time?

(thought it had gone quiet round here...:rolleyes:)

Nice!

Well someone has. :p

I'm not all that surprised. It beats Anna Piano or Anna Chihuahua any day. :p
Now, now, I wouldn't mind being called Anna Chihuahua.

=
lie, he did other things too dorko :cool:
more importantly he did them outside of 'the sty' :eek:
still, i did not want him banned for good, i look forward to him coming back and being a good boy from now on :guitar:

You really are insane you know that?

of course i am not, dont say that dude, i dont like it when you do :tears:
you are too smart for me to fight with, ok? :o

Why is that I think of Private Pyle when I think of you crying alone in your bathroom over what brings tears to your eyes?

Now, now, I wouldn't mind being called Anna Chihuahua.

Yeah, but the worst thin about it is that the peson who called me it was trying to think of words that rhymed with Anna, and came up with 'chihuahua'. FAIL.

=
lie, he did other things too dorko :cool:
more importantly he did them outside of 'the sty' :eek:
still, i did not want him banned for good, i look forward to him coming back and being a good boy from now on :guitar:

Seriously, you can do better than "dorko" over and over can't you?

Why is that I think of Private Pyle when I think of you crying alone in your bathroom over what brings tears to your eyes?

OMG....totally, I see it.

Yeah, but the worst thin about it is that the peson who called me it was trying to think of words that rhymed with Anna, and came up with 'chihuahua'. FAIL.
Ha! Total fail!

And I really don't mind it when people pronounce it differently.

i was an e-4 actually :p

"f***tard", you are missing the point.

It is not the rank that provides the vivacity of the image. It is the fact of you looking like the character blubbering in a corner and eventually going psycho that so many of us agree with.

It is not the rank that provides the vivacity of the image. It is the fact of you looking like the character blubbering in a corner and eventually going psycho that so many of us agree with.

shit, i was thinking of gomer pyle :confused:
not 'full metal jacket' :cool:
boy you are really are a mean bastard, aint you? :eek:

E4 Buzzetta, E4!

Back
Top Bottom