Omaha Show

I was in orchestra on left side asile....
Then pushed to the 1/2 wall that seperated pit from orchestra before I got stopped. But i didnt move up till Boy With A Thorn.

BR

The guy was videoing about 1/4 of the way up the far left side as your looking at the stage. Trust me...I will find a way to get a copy of that. Once I find the guy and get it...its going up in the downloads section.

I WILL DEFINITELY WANT A COPY OF THAT!!! My dad and I were rocking out in the pit while my uncle (who was also in the pit) was f***ing blazed out of his mind so he didn't know what was going on. It was pretty sad. I mean, you drop 50 bucks to see MORRISSEY and you get stoned and go to the show? WTF man??

omg, i just read that he helped people up on stage himself??! omg, that so awesome. im gettin all choked up just thinkin about it, gahhhhh

is it june 29th yet?????!!

Scores of cell phones and cameras and not one snap of Moz carrying the young lass?

Waiting patiently...

Yeah, I'm waiting not so patiently. I'm going to be a puddle on the ground when/if I see this, and I'm not one of those people who gets all gooey over kids but in this case..... awwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

omg, i just read that he helped people up on stage himself??! omg, that so awesome. im gettin all choked up just thinkin about it, gahhhhh

is it june 29th yet?????!!

i don't want to read that! i'm sure that once he gets to my neck of the woods that he'll probably have 50 security guards that are about as big as Shaquil o'Neil blocking the stage.

No video of Moz and the little girl yet? Im so curious to see :)

Back
Top Bottom