Not for the squeamish: Botfly extraction from scalp

The Seeker of Good Songs

this nice woman goes to Belize. Apparently, she does a lot of nature videos for her website and YouTube – user name: NatureBreak. But this was one bit of nature I don’t think she was tooo durn happy about coming into personal contact with, much less housing it for over a month!

found at: http://bitsandpieces.us/2009/09/09/more-botfly-extraction-fun/

Last edited by a moderator:
that...is...awesome.

Due to the fact that the version of flash I have on my work computer is older than Morrissey, I am unable to view videos. But it sounded cool, so I googled and read up on these flys. Although they are scary and can certainly f your day up...coooooool! I enjoy seeing/reading about the extractions of things that are in the human body that aren't supposed to be there. Cally me crazy :crazy: but I get a sense of satisfaction from seeing such things. Like the removal of ear wax, tonsil stones etc. :thumb:

Due to the fact that the version of flash I have on my work computer is older than Morrissey, I am unable to view videos. But it sounded cool, so I googled and read up on these flys. Although they are scary and can certainly f your day up...coooooool! I enjoy seeing/reading about the extractions of things that are in the human body that aren't supposed to be there. Cally me crazy :crazy: but I get a sense of satisfaction from seeing such things. Like the removal of ear wax, tonsil stones etc. :thumb:

I have this, but I have a serious problem with it as well :/ It's close to an OCD. It's like a purification thing.

I also have a serious phobia of insects living on me or inside me, which is weird because I'm not afraid of insects in general, but there you go.

So basically oh my god oh my god oh my god why did I watch that. Now I could swear to f***ing god I can feel things moving under my skin.

So cool. I love that stuff.

Ouch.

That was sweet. When he pulled it out, I felt a feeling of relief. To be finished would be a relief....I just got an idea for a song. :D

Tags
skinner=weird susan=weird2
Back
Top Bottom