Need help with a nickname

lovemorrissey

Now My Heart is Full
Call me a saddo, but i was thinking of joining match.com and I wanted my nickname to be something Morrissey related, any suggestions?

I'm on a dating site called OkCupid, and my username is "Pashernate". :D I have yet to meet a gentleman on there who recognizes it, though. :rolleyes:

I second "This Charming Girl" or "This Charming Lady". It makes you sound very approachable and upbeat.

I'm on a dating site called OkCupid, and my username is "Pashernate". :D I have yet to meet a gentleman on there who recognizes it, though. :rolleyes:

I second "This Charming Girl" or "This Charming Lady". It makes you sound very approachable and upbeat.

OKCupid is horrible! i joined up to take the quizzes, and every guy that ever messaged me was a complete weirdo! hmm, kinda like in real life! :o:p

It may not be a great song, but what about Sweetie Pie?

OKCupid is horrible! i joined up to take the quizzes, and every guy that ever messaged me was a complete weirdo! hmm, kinda like in real life! :o:p

The quizzes are a lot of fun. :) I haven't checked to see if there's a Morrissey trivia quiz on there...hmmm...

Anyway, yes, you never know what you're going to get when you try internet dating. I've met some wonderful men from OkCupid, and I've also encountered some not-so-nice ones, like the 50-year-old who recently sent me an e-mail saying that he thought that I would make a good "sub" to his "Dom" :eek:. All in all, though, I think I've been fairly successful in the internet dating arena.

Linecrasher

Mozzgrrl

Buck-toothed Girl From Birkenhead (which will be good, regular men would be turned off thus making them attracted only to beauty, Mozz fans will cling to you...)

WhatSheSaid

Oscillating_Lonely

Bengirlie in Platforms

plus why go to Match.com...plenty of single Mozzfan guys around here? (PS, i'm one of them)

Linecrasher

Mozzgrrl

Buck-toothed Girl From Birkenhead (which will be good, regular men would be turned off thus making them attracted only to beauty, Mozz fans will cling to you...)

WhatSheSaid

Oscillating_Lonely

Bengirlie in Platforms

plus why go to Match.com...plenty of single Mozzfan guys around here? (PS, i'm one of them)

lovemorrissey lives in Scotland and she's looking for someone in the area I think.

crazy coincidence but my friend last night talked me into okcupid.com. inspired by this thread I wanted a hardcore Mozz screen name.

with much help from Nugzie I settled on

Explosive_Kegs

!!!!

;)

I am actually so bored that I am going to a date test on OK Cupid!

Results are in...you are:

The Boy Next Door

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not...(WHAAAAAT!!)

Your exact male opposite:

The 5-Night Stand

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master

Always avoid: The Nymph (DBSD)

Consider: The Maid of Honor (DGLM), The Peach (RGLM)

It all seemed such an accurate, in fact appealing option until that 'child sex abuse' which made me scared...I shall cross the road to avoid them just in case...I really do not want to meet anyone yet...time shall tell and only if they pay for all the relationship I shall be too busy seeing Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom