name five pet hates including one person

That's a super list. But I'd have to agree with shawnxvx about Winona.

I can think of worse people than her.

Julia Roberts runs a close second. :p

Actually, I need to amend that list.

1. Stupidity
  2. Dishonesty
  3. Apathy
  4. Racism
  5. Winona Ryder

I've never seen it. The only films I've seen with her in them are Beetlejuice (because it was directed by Tim Burton)
in 1988
BEETN.jpg

Winona R. did define "goth girl" for many of us you know :blushing:
&
Julia Roberts runs a close second. :p

Actually, I need to amend that list.

1. Stupidity
  2. Dishonesty
  3. Apathy
  4. Racism
  5. Winona Ryder
oh god, Julia Roberts is worse by far :cool:
also, good to see you removed arrogance from your list :p

in 1988
Winona R. did define "goth girl" for many of us you know :blushing:
&

oh god, Julia Roberts is worse by far :cool:
also, good to see you removed arrogance from your list :p

Just because I removed it doesn't mean that I approve of it. :p

i.e.

1) The system.

Unlucky.

I heard about this anarchist state where all they can afford to wear is army surplus grey T-shirts.

Epic fail.

while i do find that frightening :eek: here in the USA, most police surveillance is "covert" :straightface:
somehow i do not think that is better :cool:

The FIT teams are mainly to discourage people from attending protests and intimidate people who do. They take pictures of everyone and anyone on a demo, and put them on a database. Then, if they can, your name, and links to other people on the database. Once you're one of those people, then you're covert intelligence worthy. :rolleyes:

People, especially loud people.
Bright colors on people.
Politics (funny since I majored in Poli Sci)
Too many accessories.
Uneducated people.

People, especially loud people.
Bright colors on people.
Politics (funny since I majored in Poli Sci)
Too many accessories.
Uneducated people.

Seconding that. Although I think bright colours are ok if they're done properly.

Too many accessories and there is no excuse. Have you seen those absolutely bizarre sort of pseudo-sunglasses with no lenses, only horizontal plastic bars? Usually done in like neon pink or flourescent yellow...I enjoy ridiculous fashion and I'm hardly normal myself, but...ugh.

Epic fail.

The FIT teams are mainly to discourage people from attending protests and intimidate people who do. They take pictures of everyone and anyone on a demo, and put them on a database. Then, if they can, your name, and links to other people on the database. Once you're one of those people, then you're covert intelligence worthy. :rolleyes:

Maybe it is because at your demonstrations you always have someone that comes along for the ride that simply wants to watch the world burn and causes the death of someone. You may be there for a demonstration while there are a select few that go for the experience to simply cause as much destruction and damage as they feel that they can get away with.

All it takes is one idiot to change the game and ruin it for the rest of you.

If we're talking pet peeves:

1. noses whistling
2. lip smacking
3. talking with your mouth full
4. slow people in the fast lane
5. whistling (especially if it's just random, and no specific tune)

If we're talking people (no particular order):

1. Alex Trebek (arrogant bastard- like he really knows all those answers- he has cue cards!)
2. Julia Roberts (had to agree with Bysshe on that one)
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. the Burger King with the plastic face (he's more creepy than annoying, but the new Sponge Bob commercial (thanks, Bysshe) makes him a bit less creepy)
5. Delilah (the syndicated radio host)- man, she's annoying.

If we're talking personality traits:

1. Liars
2. Fake (trying to be someone you're not and/or changing yourself because of the person you're with)
3. religious fanatics...not sure which list this belongs on, because they're people I dislike, they're a personal pet peeve, and a personality trait, and needed to be on this list SOMEWHERE.
4. apathy (gotta agree with Bysshe on that one)
5. cruelty (to anyone or anything)

That's a good start, anyway.

Maybe it is because at your demonstrations you always have someone that comes along for the ride that simply wants to watch the world burn and causes the death of someone. You may be there for a demonstration while there are a select few that go for the experience to simply cause as much destruction and damage as they feel that they can get away with.

All it takes is one idiot to change the game and ruin it for the rest of you.

These people tend to be agent provocateurs. I don't know anyone who goes to simply cause as much destruction as possible.

And the last people to cause a death of someone on a demo were the Metropolitan Police, who murdered Ian Tomlinson on the 1st of April.

These people tend to be agent provocateurs. I don't know anyone who goes to simply cause as much destruction as possible.

For those uncertain as to what that means, she implying that most people at a protest causing trouble are employed by the authorities to do so.

That's slightly contradictory because I thought the police were all mindless thugs and brought the violence about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom