My Wembley day

That is one f***ing running order! Hope it's similar on 22nd at G-Mex

I'd like to see him do 'We'll Let You Know', did it at V Festival and I hadn't heard it in an age, fabulous.

DMFODV is also fantastic live.

there is a review in "this is london"/The evening standart
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/gig-420632-details/Morrissey/gigReview.do?reviewId=23377786

morrissey628517xL_aw_243x33.jpg

probably my fave moz gig yet (my 3rd). brilliant! i was sitting right to the left of the stage parallel to the front... "disappointed" & "ganglord" were highlights of the set for me... i was disappointed not to hear "speedway" tho, as some people here had been talking that up.

the security seemed a bit over zealous! did anyone else notice how they stole the shirt as moz threw it and it failed to reach the crowd properly? or was i seeing things?

actually they did not 'steal' it a guy in the middle caught it and was leaning right ove rthe barrier rolling it up when he had competition, so Arturo took it off him and i actually saw him do a pointy kind of, 'i'll look after it and i know its yours' thing at the guy. and i know Arturo, and he knw the 'regulars' so he would have given it to him after.
he was in fact saving it from being ripped to shreds.
:D :D

highlights for me..
wandering around and seeing a coach waiting to go in to the back of the arena, and reckoning it had Moz in it 'cause soon after that the sound check started up (we also saw curtains twitch in the coach ;) ).

disappointed... oh i could have cried, i LOVE this song..and i would have cried if i hadnt have been dancing like a mad thing and singing way too enthusiastically.
also NF DISCO,, although think i had a bunch of lefties round me as it went a bit quiet when that was sung, i of course was going wild *again*.

Here are some of the photos I took before security noticed.
318935777_1a76fd0149.jpg

318938288_ff37afe480.jpg

My Favourite:
318951339_14bd9039c9.jpg

There are another dozen here. I can post them if you like.

(this is my first post, so be gentle)

Fantastic photos Black Eyed. Thanks for posting them. Particularly love the whole group photo for three principal reasons

1. Moz's devastating good looks
2. Boz Boorer's devastating gut
3. Jesse's devastating crotch

Thanks a lot!

HA! Brilliant! Check out Jesse, yikes!?

Must say, Morrissey is looking exceptionally hot in the photos on this thread. Great pics! Thanks for posting them :)

Here are some of the photos I took before security noticed.
318935777_1a76fd0149.jpg

318938288_ff37afe480.jpg

My Favourite:
318951339_14bd9039c9.jpg

There are another dozen here. I can post them if you like.

(this is my first post, so be gentle)

wow!!! you have a fab camera/are good photographer...
wasnt it an ace night?
*sighs*

actually they did not 'steal' it a guy in the middle caught it and was leaning right ove rthe barrier rolling it up when he had competition, so Arturo took it off him and i actually saw him do a pointy kind of, 'i'll look after it and i know its yours' thing at the guy. and i know Arturo, and he knw the 'regulars' so he would have given it to him after.
he was in fact saving it from being ripped to shreds.
:D :D

I actually caught it, then Arturo took it off me for safekeeping. I got it back from one of the bouncers at the end. It was a sky blue Gucci one. As much as I'd love to keep it, I've decided that I'm going to give it to a friend who really deserves it (also because I already have 2 different shirts!) My friend hasn't got one and is very loyal to Moz so I think it's perfect for him.

By the way, these photos of the Wembley gig are fab! Thanks :)

I actually caught it, then Arturo took it off me for safekeeping. I got it back from one of the bouncers at the end. It was a sky blue Gucci one. As much as I'd love to keep it, I've decided that I'm going to give it to a friend who really deserves it (also because I already have 2 different shirts!) My friend hasn't got one and is very loyal to Moz so I think it's perfect for him.

Aw that's good of ya, nice touch.

wow! that's nice... so i was wrong about the security then. it was funny when moz threw the shirt... from where i was it looked like it almost didn't make it, the barriers were so far back.

Yeah I remember you! Glasses and hearing aid! I was just a couple of people to your right. I was next to the poor girl that collapsed.

Yeah I remember you! Glasses and hearing aid! I was just a couple of people to your right. I was next to the poor girl that collapsed.

Yep thats me 'The Boy With The Hearing Aid in His Side' :D and with glasses.

It was a great night! Roll on Manchester!

Yeah definetly I'm on the next tour. You probably don't remember me, but do you remember the poor girl who collapsed? The girl next to you during Pigsty I got worried about I thought she was feeling faint too, I think she was just into the song! You're jammy for getting the whole shirt, one of the buttons landed near me, but I couldn't reach it!

Yeah definetly I'm on the next tour. You probably don't remember me, but do you remember the poor girl who collapsed? The girl next to you during Pigsty I got worried about I thought she was feeling faint too, I think she was just into the song! You're jammy for getting the whole shirt, one of the buttons landed near me, but I couldn't reach it!

Yeah, I'm trying to remember who was in that direction. The woman that fainted was from France. My friend next to me was really into the Life is a Pigsty and wasn't going to faint. Hmm, are you the guy with the black hair??

I came all the way from lyon france (check Christian Dior) and managed to be at the 2nd row. It was by far my best moz concert, just couldn't help to cry over "please please please..." I've changed my plea to guilty was also orgasmic. It was great to have the "quarry" party to compensate the (as usual) too short concert!

Back
Top Bottom