Moz Meme... aka "LOLMozzers" Thread

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
OK- it's time. I know Di does her awesome photoshops of Moz photos and I love those, but I am unable to resist the urge to do some further editing of some of these shots... so I present to you a place for LolMoz shots.
And so I begin, with a repost from Frink or somewhere...

Corrissey

lovable loser
An LOL'ing page! Oh no you didn't start a thread that will keep me here all day... :) You know how I love laser beam eyes Moz. Girl, you've got a hundred more where those came from. I'll be back for the therapy later.

I think I was posting on the unflattering thread pretty much right when you made this one, PFTLT!

I've got to think of more lolmozzers, but here's my one contribution (thus far):

Last edited:

Mel_Torment

Dismember
These aren't exactly in the LOLcats manner, but I do find them humourous.
Someone, again I don't know who, did a Grand Theft Auto version of Moz.

Mel_Torment

Dismember
Here is one done in the lolcat style. See attachments for comparison.

I've searched in vain, but I couldn't find a piccy of Moz groping the air in front of him at chest level with BOTH hands. I've seen him do it on rare occasions during Lemme Snog Ya.

Hellie

Lost
I`ve got my dunce hat on.....but do you have to pay for this photoshop?My computer seems very limited.

Mel_Torment

Dismember
Yes, normally, one is supposed to pay for PS. Someone gave me PS for free, but I don't have the key code to unlock the program. So I ended up deleting it. I think my friend gave me the code in the email with the file zipped and attached, but I can't be bothered to find that email message in a box of over 1000 messages.

I downloaded the GIMP. It's free, but it's slightly tricky getting used to it.

I had some trouble trying to do multiple manipulations (save a layer on top of a piccy, background fill/erase text, and add text boxes). It wouldn't let me do it all at once, so I saved the image each time I did one level of work on it. Flattened the image, then saved it under another name. Closed it, reopened it and worked on it again.

I think it's still relatively straightforward and easy to learn compared to photoshop.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I don't know what's better, Fozzissey or the Quizary?