Moz in Camden last night

more importantly I was in Camden this morning and earlier this evening...dozing on a bus. :cool: actually this is like 5 days a week.

Thousands of people visited Camden over the weekend.

Do you have to be so damn rude Kewpie? every time somebody posts a comment i think you look for something flippant to say

Get a grip!

Oh, it doesn't matter. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my reply to sound so rude!

On the subject of rudeness, I see Kewpie has to be a smartarse as usual.

Well said:thumb:

more importantly I was in Camden this morning and earlier this evening...dozing on a bus. :cool: actually this is like 5 days a week.

OMG, does that mean that we live in the same city? I feel so....honoured, it's just to much for me. :love:

^^^^

*gets jealous* :p

It's a total shock for me. First I was sure he was a women and I was absolutely sure he came from Manchester or something like that. My world is falling apart.

You may have forgot someone whilst thinking about moving off with other users of this forum...ahem :p

Well Stewie is not a user on this forum, and anyway, he's a bit too young for me, and probably gay. :lbf:

Do you have to be so damn rude Kewpie? every time somebody posts a comment i think you look for something flippant to say

Get a grip!

Excuse me, you are not aware of this, but I and Jackie London are friends.

I'm just teasing her.

You should get a grip.
I remember you posted racist comments at me in the past.
You also attended Johnny Marr lecture at University of Salford in November 2009, but didn't have guts to say what you thought about me in person.
If you don't like me, you have an option to put me on ignore.

Excuse me, you are not aware of this, but I and Jackie London are friends.

I'm just teasing her.

You should get a grip.
I remember you posted racist comments at me in the past.
You also attended Johnny Marr lecture at University of Salford in November 2009, but didn't have guts to say what you thought about me in person.
If you don't like me, you have an option to put me on ignore.

I love how you always play the victim. The comment about BBQs not being served in January wasn't to Jackie London. We have the option to put you on 'ignore' - and you have the option to not be so rude.

I love how you always play the victim. The comment about BBQs not being served in January wasn't to Jackie London. We have the option to put you on 'ignore' - and you have the option to not be so rude.

It is not rude to point out the obvious fact that in January in London BBQ is not served.

Your problem is, your prejudice.

It is not rude to point out the obvious fact that in January in London BBQ is not served.

Your problem is, your prejudice.

Your problem is your attitude. It's just POINTLESS being like that. If you're under some illusion that it's witty in some way, or 'Morrissey-esque' then you're sadly mistaken. I live in London, I didn't feel the need to say anything about it. Who cares whether somebody in a different country doesn't know the precise details of England's BBQ weather?

Care to enlighten me as to what exactly I'm prejudiced against?

Back
Top Bottom