Sulky Moz spotted last night - Holy Moly news

Oy...your supposed to be managing me, your the WORST manager ever!

So sack me; that Primark bag won't seem so shabby by the time I've sued your arse off for breach of contract.

:mad: Oi! Don't forget your Manager duties! Diminutive Dave is proving difficult! (see other thread for details)

edit: see! Even Davie!

Sshhh! I'm reading; Brian and that big skinhead are arguing and it can only end in fisticuffs and snogging! :horny:

So sack me; that Primark bag won't seem so shabby by the time I've sued your arse off for breach of contract.

Sshhh! I'm reading; Brian and that big skinhead are arguing and it can only end in fisticuffs and snogging! :horny:

Barking...I'm promoting you Manager!

The Cat's Mother can now have your role!

He looks like an old man.

That's because he is..

He's at least several thousand years old. He also looks like he's leaving with dispatch. Done done with wherever he was.

Hah, they do look like the Kill Uncle tour jeans!

I didn't mind the odd diversion with paint-splattered Gucci jeans etc I'll never understand why he gave up wearing vintage Big E's - they always look good.

You'd think someone would give him a new pair of jeans though....They look like ones he wore throughout 1992!

Re: the sports coat, I don't mind the pattern as much as the fact that he's buttoned both buttons in front. Also it might be a little short on him. But the pattern is nice enough, IMO.

I was just watching Gossip Girl and the character Eric was wearing what I think is that exact same jacket (or at least the fabric, his collar looked a little higher)

That jacket can be found in various ex-old peoples' homes around the country. Ex cos they have recently deceased.

Obviously Moz has been pilfering the charity bags outside Oxfam. Again. Thats Smiths reunion might happen after all!

I reckon this jacket was created to discourage immigration to the UK.

Possibly even discourage potential tourism to London.:)

I reckon this jacket was created to discourage immigration to the UK.

Possibly even discourage potential tourism to London.:)

Pity Morrissey didn't wear it the day before 2012 IOC Olympics voting.

Yeah, your silly President Chirac offended many people. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom