Moz in 1980

He looks like Monroe. Or Where's Waldo. Cute boy, nevertheless. How come there were no boys like that when I was in my teens?

There were.. and they liked you a lot.. but they were massively shy.

how anyone can say this is a lovely picture is beyond me:( if anyone seen that they'd cross over to avoid it:(:(

I agree. While it is an interesting photo and great to get a glimpse into his past... if I woke up looking like that I'd sell my spleen for a spot on Extreme Makeover.

There were.. and they liked you a lot.. but they were massively shy.

I agree. While it is an interesting photo and great to get a glimpse into his past... if I woke up looking like that I'd sell my spleen for a spot on Extreme Makeover.

:D:D:D:guitar:

lovely???
RKandMoz1.jpg
if you saw that gimpy looking f***er talking to your child i doubt you'd think him lovely.

yes, lovely. That little thing became my Morrissey. And I have nothing to say about his "if I saw him talking to my child" look. He is lovely, always has been to my eyes, even when quiffless. Even when his hair was really long... well maybe not then, but certainly not perverse looking!

What a great picture! There must be more pics like this knocking about somewhere. Living just round the corner, I used to cut through the back garden at 35 Mayfield Rd virtually every day as a kid which would have been the time when Linder and Moz were there (my friend lived on Wellington Rd which was the next street and the route through garden was the shortcut). In fact, one day, the kitchen door was open and we nicked a carton of apple juice off the kitchen top as we were passing:) Just over the road from that flat, somebody, a student probably, had painted very prominently in large letters on a main road wall 'GUY FAWKES WAS RIGHT'. I'm certain that was the inspiration for the vinyl etching on Strangeways Here We Come which reads 'GUY FAWKES WAS A GENIUS'. The faint tracings of the paint was still on that wall last time I looked. Funny picture and a great find:)

What a great picture! There must be more pics like this knocking about somewhere. Living just round the corner, I used to cut through the back garden at 35 Mayfield Rd virtually every day as a kid which would have been the time when Linder and Moz were there (my friend lived on Wellington Rd which was the next street and the route through garden was the shortcut). In fact, one day, the kitchen door was open and we nicked a carton of apple juice off the kitchen top as we were passing:) Just over the road from that flat, somebody, a student probably, had painted very prominently in large letters on a main road wall 'GUY FAWKES WAS RIGHT'. I'm certain that was the inspiration for the vinyl etching on Strangeways Here We Come which reads 'GUY FAWKES WAS A GENIUS'. The faint tracings of the paint was still on that wall last time I looked. Funny picture and a great find:)

how interesting.. :cool:

Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom